Last Post Replies
Aaron Paul Caguia
Is it okay to download Creative Commons Licensed videos from YouTube and upload them to a Rise course? The course will be published for free use.
3 years ago
By Aaron Paul Caguia
Matt Oleson
In last few courses that I have exported from Rise to Web running into a left navigation spacing issue when opening course in Chrome. I am storing the content in...
3 years ago
By Matt Oleson
Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
I was wondering if anyone has used or come across an example of Rise 360 being used to create textbooks?
3 years ago
By Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Hi, I was asked by my customer, who has a yellow brand colour (#fddc05) to change the font colour from white to black, to make the Title better readable. C...
3 years ago
By Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Thomas Turrell-Croft
Hello We have created a free wrapper for xAPI (aka Tin Can API) Rise 360 courses, the wrapper adds Single Sign On (SSO) functionality to your courses. No LMS is r...
3 years ago
By Thomas Turrell-Croft
Derichebourg Academy
Dear Sirs, I am writing to inquire about a feature I am not able to locate an answer for. Indeed in the AML e-learning course I am creating, I have included a scenar...
3 years ago
By Derichebourg Academy
Theo Brandt
Hi there- anyone know if there's a way to see a log file of courses exported from our account with time stamps? curious to know when a colleague exported a couerse tha...
3 years ago
By Theo Brandt
Shiloh I
I'm working with a Rise 360 course and wondering if there's any way, using a web export of the course (not LMS), to capture the score output through HTTP, or by using ...
over 3 years ago
By Shiloh I
Gordon Mak
Hello helpful community members! Long time-reader, first time poster. For those using Articulate Rise 360 and perhaps Cornerstone LMS too, have you found that the&nbsp...
over 3 years ago
By Gordon Mak
Thomas  Welsh
I'm facing a situation that might be common to many of you: My client uses Absorb LMS. Typically, courses are divided into chapters. Each chapter is a SCORM pac...
over 3 years ago
By Thomas Welsh
Dorrien Venables
There is a current Rise general tool limitation in not being able to update fonts on buttons in general as well as lesson titles on the home page. Does anyone ha...
over 3 years ago
By Dorrien Venables
Sydney Hamilton
Hello! I'm looking for some help with some rise courses that are very slow (5-10s) to load that have been published for web and are being hosted in AWS and surfaced up...
over 3 years ago
By Sydney Hamilton
Martin Janhuba
Hello everyone, please can someone help me and recommend any tool which I can use for easy translation of Rise 360 course. I am unable to find some good program ...
over 3 years ago
By Martin Janhuba
Anne McEvoy
Hi All, I am using Rise 360 to create a course and exporting this using the Web option. I want to know how the videos I upload gets embedded into the exported webpage....
over 3 years ago
By Anne McEvoy
Scott Schaus
Working on a project that has ~100 courses and anywhere from 16 to 80 lessons per course. We use Asana to manage the development workflow and tasks, but I am...
over 3 years ago
By Scott Schaus
Crystal Horn
I often hear from folx who are looking for a way to host or convert their PowerPoint training in Rise 360. With the impact of our global health crisis, the need is eve...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Taylor Binkley
Hi! I am trying to publish a course from Rise 360 to upload it into Oracle Learn Center LMS. I keep running into an error message in Learn Center after I use the SCORM...
over 3 years ago
By Taylor Binkley
Juliette Gyure
Personal Development and Creativity course Jan 2021 I have had fun creating an Articulate Rise 360 personal development and creativity online course entitled Ignite Yo...
over 3 years ago
By Juliette Gyure
Centro Zaragoza
El scorm del rise no guarda los capitulos que ya se han visto
over 3 years ago
By Centro Zaragoza
Alexandra Gallo
Has anyone used Rise for performance management reviews? I am curious if there is a way to make this work considering the security of the information.
over 3 years ago
By Alexandra Gallo