Last Post Replies
Jenny Armanious
This is more of a Moodle question vs a Rise one, but I know how knowledgeable everyone is here. I've posted a Rise course into Moodle with a quiz (randomized question...
over 5 years ago
By Jenny Armanious
Jeremy Larsen
Hi all, When we complete an xAPI package of a Rise course up on Blackboard, xAPI statements are recorded, but the response text to a question seems to be just the ID ...
over 5 years ago
By Jeremy Larsen
Ed Boddecker
Our shop is currently using RoboHelp to create content for our SaaS products.  Based upon what we’ve seen and done so far, Rise looks like a GREAT replacement.  Howeve...
over 5 years ago
By Ed Boddecker
Ashley Schwartau
Is there any way to dictate the window size of a Rise course when it launches on a desktop? Anything I launch (in multiple LMS environments) launches in FULL SCREEN wh...
over 5 years ago
By Ashley Schwartau
Alma Soria
Hello. We have a license with articulate, however, the user was recently changed and when registering the new one, I could not visualize the information that I alread...
over 5 years ago
By Alma Soria
Thomas Lehning
The ergonomy department of my client reworked our rise-courses and found out, that rise courses have some important problems with ergonomic features. For examples the ...
over 5 years ago
By Thomas Lehning
Sara Juul Clausen
Dear e-learning Heroes, Does anyone know if an iFramed Rise course (in Moodle) is trackable in moodle? Thank you in advance! Best, Sara
over 5 years ago
By Sara Juul Clausen
Shannon Orser
Labelled Graphic: Edit Card / Existing text not visible for editing in edit mode See attachment where the copy is visible in edit/preview mode of the image See attac...
over 5 years ago
By Shannon Orser
Chris Gowland
Does anyone have experience with this combination? We're considering these two and hoping they play well together.  
over 5 years ago
By Chris Gowland
nimrod macam
Hi to all, we're in the process of rtl-ling Rise to meet our costumers' needs. In order to achieve this in the process block i have been playing around with arrows pos...
over 5 years ago
By nimrod macam
RISE 1
Hello! I already know Rise is pretty much in a continuous development, and you're getting to improve everything quickly. Is there a plan to create individual rise co...
over 5 years ago
By RISE 1
Marcus Erasmus
After publishing (SCORM 1.2) a Rise course to our LMS, I noticed that the question response speed after answering each quiz question (the communication between user an...
over 5 years ago
By Marcus Erasmus
Chris Hodgson
Hi Everyone, I'm here to announce that the latest version of my Lesson and Topic Progression Plugin for LearnDash LMS now works with content produced in Articulate Ri...
over 5 years ago
By Chris Hodgson
Irina Poloubessov
Hey, I was wondering if there is any experience of tracking the student progress - for separate lessons, inside a Rise course,  in the reporting tool of different LMS...
over 5 years ago
By Irina Poloubessov
LAB Team
Hi community! I am working on a course with a number of differnt lessons within. I wanted to pass the lesson completion into the LMS, but currently only passes the c...
over 5 years ago
By LAB Team
Daniel Schaeffer
I'm fairly new to Rise, but I am exploring the idea of having images fixed with the bottom edge of blocks that I apply background fills to. If you look at the attachme...
over 5 years ago
By Daniel Schaeffer
Talia  Taylor
Rise Reminds me a lot of platforms like Teachable. I haven't delved deeply into either of these, so it would be nice to know the differences between the two. Thank yo...
almost 6 years ago
By Talia Taylor
Karin Rex
I doubt that anybody on this board would need a class in Rise, but if you know of anybody who would like an inexpensive guided hands-on learning experience, you can po...
almost 6 years ago
By Karin Rex
Bridgette Epps
Is there a specific procedur eto uploading a Rise course to Blackboard Coursesite? I exported my course as an LMS. Is there a specific file I need to upload in the Cou...
almost 6 years ago
By Bridgette Epps
Rodi Hariss
Hello, I hade som private images and wanted to protect them with password. I downloaded a simple program from the internet and it was easy but, after about 2 years my...
almost 6 years ago
By Rodi Hariss