Last Post Replies
Jonatan Suárez Fuentes
Hi! Could you tell me please if there is a way to delete a SCORM attempt (basically all progress and score) through JavaScript, considering that in my organization we ...
4 months ago
By Jonatan Suárez Fuentes
Joe McCahill
Hi, We're converting some courses from Rise to Captivate and would like to integrate some of the Captivate content that can't be comparably recreated in Rise.&nb...
4 months ago
By Joe McCahill
Valérie Millant
Bonjour, Comment peut-on générer un graphique à partir des scores d'une diapo résultat sur articulate 360 ? Merci
4 months ago
By Valérie Millant
Stefanie Sanchez
My workplace uses Degreed to host our courses. Some HR people have access to admin stuff, but as a training team member, I don't. Here's my issue: I have an instructor...
4 months ago
By Stefanie Sanchez
Irene Monk
Hello, I was wondering where is the best placement for audio voiceover in the Flashcard blocks? I'm actually surprised it's not built into the flashcard settings...
4 months ago
By Irene Monk
Jeff Morrison
Our company uses Logiterm as a translation software, but we have had multiple issues with exporting an XLIF file from RISE. There are multiple items that 'partially' t...
4 months ago
By Jeff Morrison
Group IT
I would very much like to conduct the upcoming SAP training in our organization in Rise 360 courses. Do you have any tips on how to implement very detailed transaction...
4 months ago
By Group IT
Fiona Macelli
Are there any accessibility experts or accessibility testers out there who can confirm or deny that the Rise 360 blocks described here as fully accessible actually mee...
4 months ago
By Fiona Macelli
Brandon Hudson
Hello, I am trying to host an Articulate Rise course on Sharepoint that uses an Articulate Storyline Block. In order for the course to run effectively on Sharepoint al...
4 months ago
By Brandon Hudson
Jan Morris
Hi. Is there anyone who has used Rise to create an electronic book, like an online reference guide? Something where a learner could open the book, click on a sub...
4 months ago
By Jan Morris
Robotics Training
Hello, We are looking for a solution to a seemingly simple problem. We want to track the number of course attempts in Rise360 in our LMS (Cornerstone) -without- havin...
4 months ago
By Robotics Training
Sabrina Ely
I've been tasked with creating a Rise course that explains our course development process. I realize some parts of the course will be unique to our organization (which...
4 months ago
By Sabrina Ely
Ian C
Hi, I would like to create a authorisation and attestation page that I can send out to my SMEs to capture and record their final approval for a course to go live. We c...
4 months ago
By Ian C
Greg Brisendine
Hello Heroes! I'm developing a few online courses that I want to sell (not on Udemy or Coursera, through my own website). I'm trying to find a platform that can host a...
4 months ago
By Greg Brisendine
Elizabeth Swainamer
Hey everyone. What do you all use to create trainer/instructor guides? It would be really cool if there was a way to make a copy of a course with a setting for "instru...
4 months ago
By Elizabeth Swainamer
Rachel Stone
Morning. I am using a storyline block in Rise for a password option on my course. In mobile view it shows a play button. After reading on this forum, this seems ...
4 months ago
By Rachel Stone
Amelia Edwards
Hi folks, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way to remove the coded quotes and name sign-off in the Quote D option in Rise 360? I like this format for a end of cou...
4 months ago
By Amelia Edwards
Ida Elkjær Rasmussen
I am currently trying out a microlearning in Rice, and I want to ensure that participants pass the knowledge checks before moving on to next section. How do I ensure t...
4 months ago
By Ida Elkjær Rasmussen
amanda VERONELLI
Good morning, I'm looking for a blocking function on rise 360, that is, a function that blocks me from using a course if I'm not on the page, i.e. I can't let a course...
4 months ago
By amanda VERONELLI
Meghan Campbell
Hi there, we are trying to collect a monthly summary of learners who complete an open RISE course (residing in Brightspace/a.k.a D2L). We have attempted to collect the...
5 months ago
By Meghan Campbell