Last Post Replies
Rich Herbert
Hi there, Whenever I have embedded videos from Kaltura on the any tab except the first one in a tab block the video thumbnail is blurry. The same occurs on any embedde...
11 months ago
By Rich Herbert
Brad Schenker
Are you in K12? Can you share examples of what you're doing with Articulate? If you are a content/curriculum creator, would love to see examples as well. Thank you
11 months ago
By Brad Schenker
Learning & Development
Hi, we are using Sharepoint for a few more months before we roll out our LMS. How do I publish the course in Sharepoint? I publish as "Web" but then unsure of wh...
11 months ago
By Learning & Development
Patrick Gant
I created a course in Articulate Rise and uploaded it into LearnDash. I am having trouble viewing it on mobile devices. Can you assist me? My company tried to use a pl...
11 months ago
By Patrick Gant
Rik Barnes
First of all, thanks to this wonderful and supportive community! I wonder if you could share templates for Rise 360 course "shells," into which I could drop software s...
11 months ago
By Rik Barnes
Alex Bradley
Hi everyone, I'm not sure what I want to do is possible but I thought I'd ask the community anyway as I know there are some very bright folk out there! I have built a ...
11 months ago
By Alex Bradley
Hillary Townsend
Hey Everyone, I am in the process of using a Storyline360 block to create a course certificate for a series of Rise Courses. I would like for the block to automa...
12 months ago
By Hillary Townsend
Kelly Win
I would like to have some advice on integrating a course package exported from Articulate using xAPI. The following steps are carried out or tested and it's okay to vi...
12 months ago
By Kelly Win
Rupa Rajagopalan
Hello, I love Articulate Rise and created this Guide using the tool - https://lnkd.in/gGFnSY2r Would love to hear your feedback and do let me if there are any features...
12 months ago
By Rupa Rajagopalan
David Fox
We tried our first microlearning course and are having problems. The course is a video and a continue button. It exports fine, but when we try to import it into ...
12 months ago
By David Fox
Calculador .
What are some effective strategies for maintaining motivation and engagement among learners in e-learning environments, and how can e-learning platforms be designed to...
12 months ago
By Calculador .
Rakuten Advertising
I am building a course showcasing what our teams do. We have 3 functional units, each with several teams within them. Has anyone built a course like this? Best layout?...
12 months ago
By Rakuten Advertising
Formation XCEPTIO
I'm posting this because I've only found forum discussions saying it was impossible. I managed to do it by changing the iFrame integration code, after the video's URL,...
1 year ago
By Formation XCEPTIO
Cindy Thorson
We are looking to use Articulate 360 Storyline and Rise and wondering if anyone has recommendations of an LMS that has great eCommerce functionality for a user to purc...
1 year ago
By Cindy Thorson
Tim Carrigan
Using Windows Server 2019, IIS 10.0, no LMS. I'm very close to controlling and maintaing the data sets for the 360 Rise using the export option of CMI5 & custom ja...
1 year ago
By Tim Carrigan
Whitney Lowe
Deploying a Rise course on Thinkific requires uploading a zip file as multimedia content. However, the index.html file is in a subfolder so it needs to be moved to the...
1 year ago
By Whitney Lowe
Nidhin K
Hi, there, we are creating a mobile specific learning experience for one of our clients. But the client wants the videos to be played in full screen in all the mobile...
1 year ago
By Nidhin K
Sherri Fricker
I am loving the microcourses. One request I have is that alt text be added to any images so that the courses are more accessible. For example in Are You an Ally? Try T...
1 year ago
By Sherri Fricker
Thaddeus Ashcliffe
In my attempts to give my learners speed control for audio files I tried to create a .mp4 video with only audio content. Sadly Rise decided to create a large pla...
1 year ago
By Thaddeus Ashcliffe
Rooba Haridasan
A user has left and has been removed from articulate 360. No new owner has been assigned. How do i re-add a new owner? Also, advise if the module will be n...
1 year ago
By Rooba Haridasan