Finally, it’s a new year. Hooray for a fresh start, right? As I look back on all the great tips and ideas I’ve seen shared in the community in 2020, I thought it would be nice to highlight four of my favorites. These tips put a spotlight on some awesome Rise 360 features that help you work more efficiently, boost the quality of your e-learning, and make your courses more accessible. Take a look at all the Rise 360 goodness! 

1. Save Time with In-App Image Cropping

One of my favorite Rise 360 features is image cropping capability. This makes working with images from Content Library 360 even easier. With image cropping built right into the flow of authoring, you can change the aspect ratio of images, crop out part of an image you don’t want to see, and even change the focus of an image—all without leaving the app. It’s such a big timesaver! 

2. Create Better Courses with This Handy Checklist 

When working on a course for a long period of time, it can be hard to spot your own mistakes. That’s why this Rise 360 Course Review Checklist is so handy. Following this checklist helps ensure a thorough review and makes it easier to deliver a quality course—especially when you’re under a tight deadline. 

3. Quickly Customize a Course Using Templates 

Speaking of being in a time crunch, Rise 360 course templates are the perfect way to kickstart the course creation process—especially when you don’t know where to begin. Not only are Rise 360 templates beautifully designed (so you look like a design pro without needing any design skills), they’re also carefully outlined so you can see all the material typically covered in a course on each topic. That saves you precious design time and makes it even easier to build engaging, interactive courses quickly. The only thing left to do is to customize your chosen template with your own content

4. Make Your Courses More Accessible with Closed Captions for Video 

In case you missed it, last year Articulate released a new closed captioning feature in Rise 360. Yay! Now you can make your courses more accessible and inclusive by adding closed captions in any block that supports uploaded video. This is also super useful when you want to include subtitles with different language options for your learners.  

I hope you found these Rise 360 tips helpful! If you have any other Rise 360 tips you want to share, please leave me a comment below.  

Love seeing more tips and tricks from the community? Then check out our other Best of 2020 articles:

And remember to follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.