"Hi Kevin, This is a great example. I think I have some ideas of how it was executed, but would you mind sharing how you built this? Brian"
- 10 months ago02/11/21 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
"I have a project where the learner enters a good amount of information that is stored in variables. I need to create a print button to tr..."
- 12 months ago12/06/20 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
"Same here. It been like this for the past few weeks."
- over 2 years ago08/13/19 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
Brian Ambrose replied to the discussion Review - Client email overload and team review/edit capability
"I'm experiencing the same issue. I have 18 comments from a VP that need to be addressed, but I can't use my replies because I don't want ..."
- 3 years ago10/31/18 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Jeffrey, That’s disappointing, but I understand. I appreciate the heads-up. Thanks, Brian Ambrose Training Allies, LLC Mobile: (609)..."
- 5 years ago10/10/16 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Daniel. This is fantastic work. Could you educate me a little on how you setup the variables to display the moles "randomly"? I'm wo..."
- 5 years ago10/07/16 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"I should be there."
- 5 years ago09/20/16 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"I guess you could use motion paths Heather, but my guess is that she used the "Fly In" animation and made them fly in from the top."
- almost 6 years ago02/12/16 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I hope to submit a few more shortly. Brian Ambrose Training Allies, LLC Mobile: (609)254-7505 email@example.com"
- 6 years ago11/25/15 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
Brian Ambrose replied to the discussion Why do you share your work? Be featured in my next post!
"Ha! I just shared my 1st post literally seconds before I saw your tweet. I shared it because I know that I am inspired by other people's ..."
- 6 years ago11/06/15 at 2:29 am (UTC)
"Here's my 1st post in a challenge. I put this together for a lesson on the basics of sound and I though I'd post it here. It's a slider d..."
- 6 years ago11/06/15 at 2:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Yes. I am using update 6."
- 7 years ago09/04/14 at 9:21 am (UTC)
Brian Ambrose started a new discussion Storyline Crashes when publishing to HTML5
"I have a rather large presentation (87 slides) that I'm having a little trouble publishing. I can publish a SCORM package just fine. But ..."
- 7 years ago09/04/14 at 6:27 am (UTC)
- over 7 years ago03/22/14 at 8:26 am (UTC)
Brian Ambrose started a new discussion Screen Capture Best Practices
"Hi. I'm looking for some advice. I have to capture screen recording for software training. I have used the screen recording tool in Stor..."
- over 7 years ago03/20/14 at 10:26 am (UTC)