"That worked! Thanks again for all your help!! Carolyn"
- 3 years ago04/13/19 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Jeff. I saw that suggestion someplace else. I'll give it a shot and see if that works. Thanks!! Carolyn"
- 3 years ago04/12/19 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Hey, Jeffrey! That was it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Do you have any suggestions for the oval for when people try a lesson ag..."
- 3 years ago04/11/19 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"This is really frustrating guys. We are a university and are moving towards making all our online learning content accessible. This kin..."
- almost 4 years ago07/13/18 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"I was about to post this question to another thread, but I suspect that this is where it belongs. We're suddenly having problems playing..."
- over 4 years ago08/18/17 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
Carolyn Stoll replied to the discussion Visited state on base layer showing through on target layer
"This saved my day today! Thanks! Love the Heroes!"
- over 5 years ago01/12/17 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for looking into this, Jason. I'll try your suggestion, but what I've been discovering is that you can't send a variable to a resu..."
- over 6 years ago10/09/15 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Christie. I'll try that as well."
- over 6 years ago10/02/15 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
Carolyn Stoll replied to the discussion Storyline on Windows 8.1 and ready for Windows 10(?)
"Does anyone know whether Storyline 1 will work in Windows 10? I have a need to keep both versions running and it sounds like Storyline 2..."
- almost 7 years ago07/31/15 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Carolyn Stoll replied to the discussion Slide Advancement After Multiple Trigger Conditions Have Been Satisfied
"Thanks for the help Emily. I originally wanted to use freeform drag and drop, but it seems that you cannot use one drag item on multi..."
- over 7 years ago01/08/15 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
Carolyn Stoll replied to the discussion Show layer after viewing a set of three other layer
"I'm having the same problem. The difference is that my layers all appear on top of the base layer and don't have a close button. I cann..."
- over 8 years ago09/24/13 at 10:56 am (UTC)
"Yes, that's the interaction I want. The issue is that there are 4 layers. One of them is the Next layer. I don't want it to show up un..."
- over 8 years ago09/18/13 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"We'll need it. "
- 10 years ago03/01/12 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"I would think so and we suggested that. We have offered to recreate the mouse laser pointer movements using annotations, but the faculty..."
- 10 years ago03/01/12 at 11:43 am (UTC)
"It's a mouse pointer you can use while you narrate. See here for more info. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/turn-your-..."
- 10 years ago03/01/12 at 11:06 am (UTC)