"Hi Wendy, We're just looking for a 'Find' option, not replace. To have it show us the instances in the course file that used a specif..."
- over 1 year ago04/10/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Any updates on the Font find option? I too would find it very useful and time saving. We sometimes have to change a font as it is no..."
- over 1 year ago04/10/19 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Cindy Shaver replied to the discussion Unable to acquire LMS API error after republishing from Storyline 2.1 to 360
"Hi Leslie, I figured it out (yay). In the previous version, I published it with Scorm 2004. In the new version it was set with Sco..."
- over 1 year ago03/29/19 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
Cindy Shaver started a new discussion Unable to acquire LMS API error after republishing from Storyline 2.1 to 360
"Hi, I have a course that was built in Storyline 2.11 and worked fine. Today I re-published the course in Storyline 360. I tested i..."
- over 1 year ago03/29/19 at 12:10 am (UTC)
Cindy Shaver started a new discussion Articulate Replay - splitting a video
"We have a very large video to include in a course but it is too large (275 mg) and needs to be broken into a number of shorter videos. C..."
- over 1 year ago03/12/19 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"We have some courses built in SL2 (by ourselves or by outside vendors). They were set as flash/html5 or html5/flash. The company uses IE ..."
- over 1 year ago03/07/19 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"That helps, thanks Ashley. Our Storyline 360 courses were built with Flash/HTML5 (not HTML5/Flash). Will that still work in IE/Firefox a..."
- over 1 year ago02/14/19 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I'm confused by your paragraphs 2 and 3. Para 2 says the courses may not work in IE/Firefox, even with HTML5 output. Para..."
- over 1 year ago02/13/19 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, This is a great thread. Very helpful with finding info on how to survive the flash changeout. We have a number of older co..."
- over 1 year ago02/13/19 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"This is a great course Josh! I like how Vyond and Articulate meshed so well in the course. Looks like you put a lot of time and thought ..."
- over 1 year ago01/24/19 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"Hi Trina, This is a great design and look, thanks for posting it. Would you be able to send me a copy? I'm looking at re-designing our '..."
- over 1 year ago11/29/18 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"This is great, thanks! I didn't even know Powerpoint had 3d! Can you please tell me how you added the moving fog at the beginning? I wan..."
- over 1 year ago11/27/18 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the link Tom, it looks great! In the end, I decided to go in a different direction. Created an open binder with page-tabs. Cl..."
- 2 years ago07/31/18 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
Cindy Shaver started a new discussion Sheaf of papers template?
"Hi, I'm looking to create a sheaf of papers on a slide. Each page contains info and when the user clicks, the top page rolls off or slide..."
- 2 years ago06/29/18 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks much Tom! I used your suggestion of the shape overfill in black with 75% transparency. That fixed it up just the way I wanted. P..."
- 2 years ago06/21/18 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
Cindy Shaver started a new discussion Using a Rise Cover Photo setup in Storyline
"Hi, I have a cover photo in a Rise course that I'd like to use in Storyline, but am not sure how I can get it working there. I download..."
- 2 years ago06/21/18 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I've emailed the LMS Admin for help. Unfortunately I think it isn't possible with SuccessFactors. Up until now, we've used ..."
- 2 years ago05/23/18 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal. I checked the LMS's available settings and couldn't find anything to set the screen size. I've always set it through Story..."
- 2 years ago05/22/18 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
Cindy Shaver started a new discussion Set browser size when course runs
"Hi, is there a way to pre-set the browser size of a Rise course for when it plays? Right now my Rise course plays on the full screen. I'd..."
- 2 years ago05/18/18 at 11:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Salome, Yes, I was able to fix my problem. Went through my old emails and this is what I found on the issue... The course was working..."
- almost 3 years ago08/30/17 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ruchika, I sent a pm but didn't get a response. I think I found a way to make it work, but that was 6 months ago so can't remember..."
- over 3 years ago01/13/17 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"I tried running it as Scorm 2004 ed2 and ed4. Ed2 gave me a validation error. Ed4 did the same as Scorm 1.2. So I've gone to the Succes..."
- almost 4 years ago09/09/16 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ali. Thanks for the link! I definitely don't expect a quick response. I have to go through my head company first (who has the direct ..."
- almost 4 years ago09/07/16 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I've followed up with the LMS support, but don't expect a response for a while. In the meantime, do you think changing the..."
- almost 4 years ago09/06/16 at 10:33 pm (UTC)