Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion Use Articulate 360 in Other Ways?
"Hello! I'm working with a new organization and they're interested in getting a license for Articulate 360 with hopes that others in their..."
- 7 months ago10/22/19 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Sarah! This is an awesome example! I have a quick question -- how did you allow the user/learner to save their progress? Is it loaded..."
- 10 months ago08/13/19 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion Stop Audio in Rise
"Hello! I'm new to Rise and was wondering - if a learner starts a Storyline interaction, which has audio, and then clicks a "continue" bar..."
- 11 months ago07/03/19 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion Storyline Interaction Display
"Hi, I've noticed that when I have audio in my Storyline file and insert it into Rise, the Storyline file has a big play button on it tha..."
- 12 months ago06/10/19 at 11:45 pm (UTC)
"This is an excellent course! I had a question about the interactions used - for example, the brief history of instructional design - was ..."
- 1 year ago05/11/19 at 1:19 am (UTC)
"Thank you so much, Nicole! This will be so nice to have!"
- 1 year ago05/01/19 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"Hello ... another request for a copy!! This is really great! "
- 1 year ago04/25/19 at 12:52 am (UTC)
Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion "Training" on documents?
"Hello! Wondering if anyone has any "fun" ways to train on sales reports? I have to cover a variety of sales reports for an intro module ..."
- 2 years ago04/06/18 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Wendy! I have some audio on the base layer and some on individual layers. It seems like the issue happens more when all the audio is..."
- 2 years ago03/13/18 at 7:14 pm (UTC)
Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion Audio Issues
"Hello! I have audio recorded for a slide, and also audio recorded for each info icon when users click on them. One thing I noticed, and ..."
- 2 years ago03/13/18 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Apparently I am just an idiot ... I couldn't get it to work, but, of course now it works just fine. Thank you for your help! "
- over 2 years ago02/07/18 at 12:56 am (UTC)
"I don't have a slide master as I'm using templates from several different themes (from the content library) and also some slides I copied..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/18 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Wendy. I've actually gone through this tutorial a number of times and still can't get it to work. I think I'll just have to repla..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/18 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion Change Hover Color
"I have searched and searched this forum and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I used a template which made some squares turn red w..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/18 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa - thank you SO MUCH! This video was so helpful!! I really appreciate your help! Thanks, Danielle :o)"
- over 3 years ago02/17/17 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Another question - I read this from the article you sent, "Now that you've published your course, it's time to upload it to a server and ..."
- over 3 years ago02/17/17 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"HI, Wendy, Thanks for your reply. I should have mentioned that my learning partner doesn't actually have Storyline. I've tried sending ..."
- over 3 years ago02/17/17 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
Danielle Goldsmith started a new discussion Publish for Web?
"Hello, I'm new to this, so I apologize if this is a basic question. I've developed my content in Storyline360 and want to publish it so I..."
- over 3 years ago02/17/17 at 4:45 am (UTC)