"Case has been submitted... support is working on it!"
- 8 days ago01/10/20 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"It's happening in Chrome, Version 79.0.3945.88. Pretty maddening. And it DOES occur in SCORM Cloud as well."
- 8 days ago01/10/20 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"This is great, Namrata!!! One caveat... is there a way to keep the user from being able to drop more than one statement in the same..."
- 2 months ago11/19/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion Extra space in Scroll box when viewing course in IE
"I hate to rain on the parade, but the extra space at the bottom of scroll boxes in SL 360 when viewed in IE, is still there. And, unfort..."
- 9 months ago04/29/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX replied to the discussion Hide drag/drop submit button until all items are dropped
"GREAT fix, thanks!"
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Joe! How would it function in this context where I want to add 1.0 to variable A any time something other than Enter is ..."
- over 1 year ago05/23/18 at 10:35 am (UTC)
LIBRIX started a new discussion Pressing Anything Other Than ENTER
"I can set a trigger for advancing to the next slide if a user presses ENTER, but I also want to trigger adding "1" to a variable if they ..."
- over 1 year ago05/23/18 at 12:38 am (UTC)
"Thanks Walt!! Worked great! btw, kudo's to Zio for figuring this out!!! HUGE time-saver!"
- almost 2 years ago04/04/18 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"What is the trick to the first step? You must know that each .story file is a sort of big zip archive, so you can access several resour..."
- almost 2 years ago04/04/18 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"It has actually been tested out on the clients LMS. Sent from my iPhone"
- almost 2 years ago03/29/18 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"I have existing courses with existing resources. Those resources have been updated and rather than recreating them in SL, I have simply ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/28/18 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"By the way... it is now 2018 and still an issue... which has bitten me quite a bit on the project I am working on :-("
- almost 2 years ago03/27/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX started a new discussion Increase amount of text in marker bubble
"How do you change the size of a marker "bubble" to accomodate the amount of text entered without creating a text elevator?"
- over 2 years ago09/10/17 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
"Oh duh! Great idea!! That said, it would be a nice bug ( er, uh mouse? ) to fix, right?"
- over 2 years ago08/09/17 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
LIBRIX started a new discussion Insert Name from LMS & current Date to Completion Certificate
"I want to create a completion certificate that the user can print off when they have finished the course. What I need to know is how to ..."
- over 2 years ago04/21/17 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago03/09/16 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago03/07/16 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"It's on it's way!"
- almost 4 years ago03/07/16 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I replied to Cathy but not Leslie. Leslie, can you provide me a link to upload the file to you? I don't mind sending to Articula..."
- almost 4 years ago03/07/16 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"Yup, that is the same thing that happens to me. Dick Reynolds"
- almost 4 years ago03/07/16 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"I just want the mouse I inserted as an "Interaction Object" to go away after it has demonstrated what I want. Are we talking about the s..."
- almost 4 years ago02/25/16 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Todd Phillips Everyone, I went through the exact steps here of uninstalling my latest flash player and reinstalled the older version a..."
- 4 years ago12/30/15 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"Just did a quick look and it WORKS!!!! I will look closer in a bit here when I get a chance, but let me say a BIG thanks for now, Gary!"
- over 4 years ago06/08/15 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"Lol, you're right! Triggers, not sliders. So, let's say the final screen has a suitcase on it ( essentially, a rectangular area ). How ..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"I thought I had replied yesterday, but apparently it didn't post. I certainly do appreciate Gary's suggestions, I think though I would ne..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 3:20 pm (UTC)