"Thanks Lauren. Unfortunately that wasn't the main thing I need explained. In response to my brief statement of the issue: "Hi, I'm in St..."
- 2 years ago11/21/19 at 12:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Vincent & Lauren-- Please then explain your colleague's initial response to my original post: "Hi, J H! That definitely doesn't so..."
- 2 years ago11/15/19 at 2:18 am (UTC)
"Thanks Lauren! I appreciate those links, unfortunately the audio formats link doesn't mention anything about stereo/mono, rather only dis..."
- 2 years ago11/07/19 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thanks so much! My Storyline version says "Update 3:3.15007.0." I'm not at liberty to share the .story file as it's under devel..."
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Owen, roger all that! Many thanks again. Best, Jason"
- over 2 years ago10/10/19 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
J H replied to the discussion Feature Request: Set a Question's "Correct" point value to be a Variable
"Thanks Leslie! Much appreciated, that sounds good. :D"
- over 2 years ago10/10/19 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Re-stating from my earlier reply to highlight: However, is there any way to truly "hide" the tallying questions? Right now I have t..."
- over 2 years ago10/07/19 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks gents, ended up rigging up a scoring/bonus system using Owen's suggestion above, a series of T/F questions that auto-answer based ..."
- over 2 years ago10/07/19 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks a mill. for your reply, this was considered however apologies if I wasn't more specific-- we do understand that the two varia..."
- over 2 years ago10/03/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure if this is concatenating, but I just need to have my variable %scorecount% affect the value of %Results.ScorePoints%. What's..."
- over 2 years ago10/02/19 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Ended up being exactly what I did! Glad that was the correct solve, thanks so much for the reply."
- over 2 years ago10/02/19 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"THANKS Judy! This is brilliant. We are on Cornerstone. "resume function remembers where the user was in the course, as well as all the sa..."
- over 2 years ago09/30/19 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"Ah- I see the gridspace/move increment is just based on the length of the motion path. Cool! Thanks again!"
- over 2 years ago09/26/19 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
J H replied to the discussion Change the Hotspot selected area-answer indicator?
"Hello, re-booting this issue-- is there now some way to show/hide that spinner wheel for hotspot selection? The layers workaround doesn't..."
- over 2 years ago09/25/19 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
J H replied to the discussion Change appearance of hot spot question selector marker
"OH for the love, have we gotten a show/hide fix to this dang hotspot wheel indicator yet?? It looks just like a "processing" spinner and ..."
- over 2 years ago09/25/19 at 11:27 pm (UTC)