"Exactly. You said what I meant, but better!"
- 1 month ago12/16/20 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"While I'm sure I don't understand all of the technical details involved, I am at a complete loss why this is the final answer. If changin..."
- 1 month ago12/16/20 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"This is still an issue and has been for quite some time. "
- 6 months ago07/29/20 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Having this issue right now. It's clearly been an issue for several years. If the issue is "external" then defaulting to a font that caus..."
- 7 months ago06/15/20 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi, thank you for the followup. I'm not sure I can set the autofit for an entire course vs per object. But my assumption would be t..."
- over 1 year ago10/03/19 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"It's hard to quantify, but it happens often. It has happened to me in every version of Storyline. I currently work mostly in 360, so it h..."
- over 1 year ago09/30/19 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"This is and continues to be an issue from SL2, SL3, and 360. I have found no pattern. Seemingly randomly, when you reopen a file you've w..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/19 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"I am having this issue currently with Storyline 360, and am not seeing the behavior as described in the link you provided. My multi-line ..."
- over 1 year ago05/28/19 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"I hate to resurrect this thread, but I'm having this exact same issue with HTML5 output on SL2, latest version. Was there ever a solution..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/18 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
Jim DeRosa replied to the discussion Looking for constructive feedback on Storyline project
"I like the overall look & feel too, but agree with Bud's font assessment. One problem, your interactions for "Removing the Drivers" a..."
- 8 years ago12/14/12 at 1:19 pm (UTC)