"Seems people have been requesting a global slide duration setting feature for a while, and it still hasn't happened. Not having to shorte..."
- 10 months ago01/30/19 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago11/05/18 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Here's the Twine interaction I created to show my SMEs how branching would work for a cybersecurity awareness course: http://www.cogent..."
- 1 year ago11/05/18 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"I audibly laughed at this one, which is hard to make me do. Nice work!"
- 1 year ago11/05/18 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Here's mine: two parts serious to one part silly. See if you agree which parts are which. Special bonus for racking up 10,000. http..."
- 1 year ago11/01/18 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"Cool! *green with envy* Were you there at 3 am watching movie characters sleep and complain about being woken?"
- 1 year ago10/31/18 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Howdy, I'm an instructional designer with 20+ years experience building custom learning solutions that make a difference, including: S..."
- 1 year ago10/31/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Here's my maiden challenge: a tribute to Christian Marclay's "The Clock". Blog post coming soon. http://www.cogentrogue.com/Clock/stor..."
- 1 year ago10/26/18 at 12:22 am (UTC)
John Endicott added the course Executive Balancing Act
"This exercise requires senior executives to balance competing priorities."
- 1 year ago10/18/18 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
"Here's mine: preparing learners to balance competing priorities, in this case, compliance, revenue, and team building. http://www.coge..."
- 1 year ago10/18/18 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
John Endicott commented on the article How Are You Using Lightbox Slides in E-Learning? #200
"Lightboxen, like markers, and click/reveals in general, are just sneaky ways to transform text-heavy material into something less dense a..."
- 1 year ago10/16/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
John Endicott commented on the article What Should E-Learning Designers Know About Gagné’s 9 Events of Instruction? #142
"Throw another dog on the pyre... http://cogentrogue.com/gagne/index.html#/id/589b4d7734fd37720557c877"
- 1 year ago10/16/18 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
John Endicott commented on the article Show Your E-Learning Work with Your New and Improved Member Profiles #108
"Okay, so I'm a bit late to the party. These profiles are excellent! Here's my shiny new ELH profile: https://community.articulate.com/..."
- 1 year ago10/16/18 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
John Endicott added the course Point Detection
"Learn how point detection—and its counterpart, probe detection—make intelligent transportation systems possible."
- 1 year ago10/16/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
John Endicott added the course Cybersecurity Awareness
"Role-plays scaffolded with expert references help traffic techs recognize and respond to cyber attacks."
- 1 year ago10/16/18 at 3:45 pm (UTC)