"thanks for sharing Brian - your carousel has endless applications...i hope to create something different from your design - Ill let you k..."
- over 5 years ago10/05/14 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
"worked perfectly thank again"
- over 5 years ago09/21/14 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
"thanks Mike! that all makes sense cheers Kate"
- over 5 years ago09/21/14 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
"Kevin or other articulate gurus I have a similar question but it involves data fields If you have a question on a slide, and ask the us..."
- over 5 years ago09/21/14 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Yes that worked! thank you once again - Im so impressed with the support from the articulate community...as your responses were so quick,..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"thanks Kevin, Ill check that out cheers Kate"
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Brilliant!! Thanks so much Kevin, I should have thought about using both selected and visited states! Also thanks for the tip about the..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
Kate Jurd started a new discussion changing states and variables
"Hi I'm having issues with altering states plus changing the variable on a slide Firstly I want users to click on each character on the sl..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/14 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"well done David, very clever, very creative!!"
- almost 6 years ago02/01/14 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"sorry for delay in responding, have been away for a couple of days, thanks very much Kevin..yes it worked this time cheers Kate"
- 6 years ago12/12/13 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"thanks Kevin that sounds a good idea...but if the user doesnt click submit before the 15 seconds is up, does the slide than automatically..."
- 6 years ago12/09/13 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"Also there only appears to have minutes on the timer..not seconds. In the activity the user only 15 seconds to save the patient"
- 6 years ago12/09/13 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks very much Simon..I went through the steps of your result slide suggestion...from what I gather the timer can only be set up for t..."
- 6 years ago12/09/13 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Kate Jurd started a new discussion setting timeframe to complete activity
"I am creating a set of questions within storyline, to set up a rhythm interpretation activity for trainee doctors example question: Your ..."
- 6 years ago12/08/13 at 11:49 pm (UTC)
Kate Jurd commented on the article How to Use a True/False Variable to Let the Learner Change Your Storyline Course Design
"excellent thanks for sharing!"
- 6 years ago11/03/13 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
Kate Jurd commented on the article 3 Tips for Working With Feedback Layers in Quizmaker '13
"Hi Mike thanks very much! I guess these tips also apply when creating feedback quiz layers in storyline? Kate"
- 6 years ago11/03/13 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"thanks Bruce and Trav, i agree keep it simple!"
- 6 years ago10/24/13 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
Kate Jurd started a new discussion Transitions with articulate replay
"Does articulate replay have the ability to incorporate transitions between the media elements on the timeline?"
- over 6 years ago10/23/13 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"thanks Kat and Ashley...(I had thought I had set all the slides to reset to initial state, but had missed that one. So its now all worki..."
- over 6 years ago10/23/13 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Kate Jurd started a new discussion Re set to initial state
"Im having issues with the slides not resetting to initial state, ie if the user returns to a screen they have already viewed/or clicks on..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Has anything been sorted with the zooming feature? I was hoping with the last version of the mobile player app, that the bug fixes would..."
- over 6 years ago10/09/13 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"sorry James; i have been offline for a couple of weeks, I am still using ios6 which I downloaded cheers Kate"
- over 6 years ago10/08/13 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Yes I did submit a case #00358044... The support confirmed the issue, but are unable to determine a work around. So at this stage I need ..."
- over 6 years ago09/26/13 at 3:51 am (UTC)
"I have an iPad 3, and first video plays, but as you said is slow and out of sync, second played after clicking but also slow and out of s..."
- over 6 years ago09/26/13 at 3:42 am (UTC)