Kayla Burtch commented on the article Create a Rotoscoping Animation for Your E-Learning Courses #167
"This one took me a while, but I like how it turned out. https://s3.amazonaws.com/kaylaburtch.com/Rotoscope+-+Storyline+output/story.html"
- over 3 years ago05/11/17 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago03/26/17 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"I was thinking, when might you want to ensure your menu takes up as little real estate as possible? Probably if you are showcasing a phot..."
- over 3 years ago03/26/17 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"How did you get the name to also go into the articulate course? MAGIC!"
- almost 4 years ago12/06/16 at 5:17 am (UTC)
"I have another important question. If we don't want to shift over to the "subscription" model, but need to subscribe *for now* for mobile..."
- almost 4 years ago12/06/16 at 5:01 am (UTC)
"Here is an updated link now that dropbox is not working: https://s3.amazonaws.com/kaylaburtch.com/Sea+Level+-+Storyline+output/story.html"
- almost 4 years ago12/05/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"One issue that I don't see mentioned often, is that if you have clients that you have already encouraged to purchase Storyline 2 so that ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/25/16 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago08/26/16 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Kayla Burtch commented on the article What Should E-Learning Designers Know About Bloom's Taxonomy? #141
"Here is my entry this week. Wanted to go with the concept of learning by doing - but it might be a bit difficult ;) https://s3.amaz..."
- 4 years ago08/25/16 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"THAT IS SO SIMPLE AND YET SO GENIUS! I'm still nervous what will happen if they just click the red X. It's a shame I can't just disable..."
- 4 years ago08/23/16 at 3:16 am (UTC)
Kayla Burtch started a new discussion Help with Lightbox+Triggers+Layers!
"Hello all, I am struggling to achieve the following: There is a slide with 5 buttons (home). When the learner clicks each of these 5 bu..."
- 4 years ago08/22/16 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
Kayla Burtch commented on the article How to Use a Storyline Variable to Track If a Slide Is Visited
"Note: Don't forget to set the menu slide to "reset to initial state" if it is set to "resume saved state" the "timeline" doesn't start an..."
- 4 years ago07/20/16 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"In case this comes up for others - which I'm sure it will... my workaround is as follows: Choose "no icon" Click the marker. Click "Edi..."
- 4 years ago07/04/16 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone managed to resolve this? I find that if I choose the only flat option (First row) I can only have no shadow if I choose a dar..."
- 4 years ago07/04/16 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
Kayla Burtch started a new discussion Re: Copyright
"I have a question in regards to copyright. Occasionally as I am going through some of the resources shared during challenges or in other..."
- 4 years ago07/04/16 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the tips! These are great :)"
- 4 years ago06/26/16 at 4:49 am (UTC)
"I'm terrible at editing the points, I always end up with really awkward looking blobs, haha. I use combine or subtract a lot to get th..."
- 4 years ago06/24/16 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic. Did you make these in PPT?"
- 4 years ago06/24/16 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"I used this as an opportunity to make some easily customizable people pictures. I also put some tips on the second slide about how to ..."
- 4 years ago06/24/16 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"I really like this! I see it as a really awesome alternative to just a reading list. (The reading in the computer) Thanks for sharing!"
- over 4 years ago06/23/16 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"I was looking through the variables and for the longest time I was like "But why does it multiply by 10 on every number?" Then it fina..."
- over 4 years ago06/23/16 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"I love the way the first panel moves to the side. Amazing! Also very cohesive design! Very nice looking."
- over 4 years ago06/22/16 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"I have been playing with putting triggers on the menu that turn on/off as they interact with changing variables throughout the course, bu..."
- over 4 years ago06/22/16 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
Kayla Burtch commented on the article Share Your Button Starter Kits for E-Learning Designers #133
"Oooo. Love these. Never thought to use transparent buttons"
- over 4 years ago06/15/16 at 7:10 pm (UTC)