"I want to start my rise course with an introductory interactive video where the character asks the student where they want to start, so t..."
- 2 years ago08/21/20 at 10:57 pm (UTC)
"So, Rise no longer supports framing, which I wish I had known before I paid for another year. So you need a pro plan with Thinkific, and ..."
- over 2 years ago06/29/20 at 12:37 am (UTC)
"That’s unfortunate from my perspective. There are alternatives of course. I am reviewing the value I get from my articulate suite as my ..."
- over 4 years ago03/13/18 at 1:51 am (UTC)
Kim Gould started a new discussion Suggestion re Preso
"I use Preso to create quick training videos for my students. I upload the Preso videos to facebook and my students have a tutorial within..."
- over 4 years ago03/13/18 at 1:13 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago01/17/18 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"I came looking for this functionality as well. I am having to replicate each lesson and that’s a lot of work. Also, as someone mentioned,..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/17 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"I agree, this feature would be very helpful. "copy to" would be good command. Especially when you are looking at an interactive block- ..."
- 5 years ago07/29/17 at 12:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Yes that is what I was suggesting. I am inserting the downloaded mp4's at the moment."
- 5 years ago07/08/17 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
Kim Gould started a new discussion Can I add preso directly into blocks in Rise?
"Is there a way (or a plan) to be able to add preso vids directly into blocks in Rise? I can do it via the video component, but not using ..."
- 5 years ago07/07/17 at 2:27 am (UTC)
"Yes thanks Alyssa, I got it to work."
- over 5 years ago06/30/17 at 1:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa, were you able to replicate?"
- over 5 years ago06/21/17 at 12:23 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil and Crystal, thank you. I have tried to move them, but it's not working. I've attached a peek showing what happens. You actuall..."
- over 5 years ago06/20/17 at 3:38 am (UTC)
Kim Gould started a new discussion Can I move components around in Rise Timeline?
"I have a very long and detailed course and decided to experiment with Rise to create an overview of each of the modules for prospective s..."
- over 5 years ago06/19/17 at 1:23 am (UTC)
"I so want this as well. I am creating Rise lessons to go into thinkific and need to group them according to the overall course I am creat..."
- over 5 years ago06/19/17 at 1:10 am (UTC)
"That was my thought as well. Once the courses are up its a bit of a deal to tweak and update. I suppose they would have a 'fair usage' o..."
- over 5 years ago06/15/17 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"Joseph I am having a test course uploaded by the articulate team atm. I figure it will play exactly as it does in a browser with interact..."
- over 5 years ago06/15/17 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
Kim Gould replied to the discussion Can't delete an audio track from a slide in Storyline
"What do you mean by - the speaker icon - and where do I find it? I'm having the same issue. I am using an m4a file I recorded u..."
- over 5 years ago06/14/17 at 11:59 pm (UTC)
Kim Gould started a new discussion No recording bar when I use Peek
"I am using windows 10 on a pc - Microsoft Surface Book. I open Peek, select the app I want to record, all good so far. If I choose to r..."
- over 5 years ago06/14/17 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
"I would use google forms, it works great and it's free."
- over 5 years ago06/14/17 at 7:34 am (UTC)