"It's ridiculous that this hasn't been addressed. 8 years and counting?"
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Kyle Mackie started a new discussion what is Articulate doing to help, given the current health crisis?
"Most other vendors are offering lower subscription fees, extended free trials, etc. I don't see anything from Articulate, except a somewh..."
- 10 months ago03/19/20 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"You’re talking about designer tops. I’m taking about user controls. Let the user choose whether they want slides to auto play, or the c..."
- 11 months ago02/18/20 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
Kyle Mackie started a new discussion User controls and preferences
"Is there anything on the development map to provide users to set permissions on a presentation? It would be helpful if an individual user..."
- 12 months ago02/13/20 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"This is a huge issue, and we'd all like to have a timeline for development on this. This is fundamental accessibility functionality ..."
- 12 months ago02/13/20 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
Kyle Mackie replied to the discussion Storyline and JAWS - setting course up and testing with JAWS
"I don't see how the skip navigation addition lends anything to the accessibility of the user experience. What it does, is provide a short..."
- 12 months ago02/13/20 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"...seriously? this hasn't been addressed?"
- 1 year ago01/07/20 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"Cautiously optimistic, and hoping that the effort will be complete - no workarounds, or excessive work to develop content ..."
- over 1 year ago10/01/19 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Hotspots can’t be tabbed to, so they cannot be selected. If you look at the Tab Order, they do not show up. Similarity, hyperlinks canno..."
- over 1 year ago10/01/19 at 1:04 am (UTC)
Kyle Mackie replied to the discussion Tabbing to hyperlinks (accessibility) not working - Storyline 2
"here's what i think of your workarounds: https://kylemackie.wordpress.com/2019/09/26/im-worried-that-your-awesome-storyline-presenta..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/19 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
Kyle Mackie started a new discussion Word of warning: be careful when you use @Articulate #Storyline. It takes some serious effort to make content accessible
"I’m worried that your awesome Storyline presentation is actually inaccessible (and it’s not really entirely your fault): read more at... ..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/19 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"So, in order for any link to be accessible by assistive devices, it either needs to be presented as a button, or you need to add a hidden..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/19 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"I find it a difficult and disheartening to see that there has been no progress on this issue. Anything coming to address this?"
- over 1 year ago09/26/19 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago05/29/19 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"It's not just about it being the right thing to do for users. Releasing a product that is not accessible is a serious mis-step from a bus..."
- almost 3 years ago04/26/18 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"They shouldn't have released a tool that isn't accessible. Full stop."
- almost 3 years ago04/26/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Agreed. Totally unimpressed in how you address the needs of your users. I'm happy to be transitioning away from the tool. Here's where I'..."
- almost 3 years ago04/26/18 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"That should do it. Thanks a bunch."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/18 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. I see where you're going, but that won't quite meet the need. It sure would be helpful if I could point directly to a specific sp..."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/18 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
Kyle Mackie started a new discussion Linking to specific scene or slide
"Is it possible to link people to a specific slide or scene within a storyline 360 presentation? I'm building a webpage and I want to refe..."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/18 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"And just to restate, I am following your best practices for this functionality."
- almost 3 years ago03/05/18 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"This additional work and it’s costing me thousands of dollars. This is on top of the hefty license fee I pay to you. While it’s great t..."
- almost 3 years ago03/05/18 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the response. This is a fairly significant shortcoming if the tool. I’d suggest that in its current state, this functionality..."
- almost 3 years ago03/04/18 at 6:47 am (UTC)
"Sorry for the delay on this. Attaching a storyline file, and an example of an audio recording from the project. If you import the audio a..."
- almost 3 years ago02/20/18 at 8:00 pm (UTC)