"Hi. Here's the CSS we used for our Arabic course. Please take a look. Hope it will be helpful to you. Cheers,"
- almost 3 years ago09/16/19 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi. We had to add supplementary csss to the course bit it then worked. Let me know if you want it and I’ll send it to you. Cheers L"
- almost 3 years ago09/14/19 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Some. About 10-12 different classes, if memory serves me right. Cheers,"
- 3 years ago04/30/19 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Hello. We have recently completed a long, security awareness course in Arabic. The course is called BSAFE. We had to do some tweaks for..."
- 3 years ago04/30/19 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"I have to admit I'm quite frustrated by Articulate's lack of response on this somewhat easy to implement and essential feature. We've bee..."
- over 3 years ago01/22/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
Luis Pinheiro started a new discussion Keyboard shortcut for buttons
"Hello. Is there anyway a learner can use a keyboard shortcut to press one of the interaction buttons? We have set up the course in a way ..."
- almost 4 years ago09/14/18 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"Hello. I would like to second that request. We are also building a course in ARabic and Rise's apparent flexibility with the language was..."
- almost 4 years ago09/13/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"HI, Katie. Any development regarding this feature? It is really critical for us. Thanks! L"
- almost 4 years ago09/07/18 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
Luis Pinheiro started a new discussion Question bank in Rise?
"Hello. I very much love Rise and would like to recommend it for my organization. The only (major) obstacle is that it seems impossible to..."
- almost 4 years ago08/06/18 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Luis Pinheiro replied to the discussion NEW IN RISE: Track course completion with a Storyline block
"Hello, very much interested in this feature. Can we add it please? Thanks"
- 4 years ago04/27/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes, very much interested in this issue. Can we make it happen? Thanks!!"
- 4 years ago04/27/18 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi and thanks for your reply. The progress bar under the title takes a lot of time at the beginning of the modules/chapter. Though it do..."
- over 4 years ago03/12/18 at 5:29 pm (UTC)