Matt Blackstock commented on the article 5 Steps to an Easier E-Learning Course Review Process
"Great advice, saving many hours of development frustration :)"
- 3 years ago12/20/16 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Nawww stop it :)"
- over 3 years ago05/06/16 at 2:32 am (UTC)
"Unfortunately not. I did a quick test and once you pause the main slide, everything pauses; including any layers."
- over 3 years ago05/06/16 at 1:18 am (UTC)
"Good point Luis. What you can do to overcome that though is to put the audio/soundtrack on the slide and repeat Nicole's example above o..."
- over 3 years ago05/05/16 at 11:47 pm (UTC)
Matt Blackstock commented on the download PowerPoint: Environmental Awareness Themed Template
"Another awesome share Trina! Thanks"
- almost 4 years ago03/09/16 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for checking in Leslie! Jessica, thanks for sharing your outome. Yes I've also decided to 'retire' :) that font for another chalk..."
- 4 years ago12/16/15 at 12:14 am (UTC)
"Hi Jessica, I was wondering if you had any resolution to this issue? I'm working on a project with DK Crayon Crumble and experiencing th..."
- 4 years ago12/15/15 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, It is a similar quiz (pooled questions) but there is no reason why it can't be done as multiple attempts of the same quiz pre ..."
- over 4 years ago06/02/15 at 1:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, Still working the problem, but Wendy has been really helpful!"
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, Spot on! You are getting what I am getting in SCORM cloud as well. As you can see if you complete Quiz 1 it gives the 50% and th..."
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
"No problems at all Wendy. I really appreciate the help :). "
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 6:12 am (UTC)
"Sorry Wendy, yes that does make sense. I have tested it by moving through both results slides (skipping the questions on Quiz 2 for a fa..."
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 5:52 am (UTC)
"No. If they pass Quiz 1 they will only touch the result slide for Quiz 1 and the Master result slide. They won't touch the result slide ..."
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 4:24 am (UTC)
"No change. Having the same issue whether it is set to Completed/Incomplete or Passed/Incomplete. Any other ideas? :)"
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 3:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy. Thanks for your reply. They are set to Completed/Incomplete. So I would normally assume that if the result is 50+ it should r..."
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 3:45 am (UTC)
Matt Blackstock started a new discussion Problems with Master Result Slide: Not marking as complete when meeting requirements
"Hi All. Would be grateful for some help with this problem. I am using Storyline 1 ( Update 8) I’m using a master slide and it’s not per..."
- over 4 years ago06/01/15 at 3:06 am (UTC)
Matt Blackstock started a new discussion A Mute or Pause button for background music
"Hi Heroes! One of my colleagues has been designing a course around social media, which involves some very funky background music. Whilst ..."
- over 5 years ago05/20/14 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Like Nancy, I have been a little slack in updating my little corner of the internet! Putting it out there probably means I need to get ba..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"I heartily support 'old school' as well. Pen and paper is great when it comes to rapid design of branching scenarios. The other good 'ru..."
- over 6 years ago07/17/13 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"Here is a good one for iPhone's Siri as well http://www.ifakesiri.com/"
- over 6 years ago07/17/13 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi All. Thanks for the hint Tram. Unfortunately I had created them all via the process you mention (inserting a quiz slide through this ..."
- over 6 years ago05/06/13 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"@Tram Hi Tram! Glad its not just me, I was a bit worried there for a moment @Peter - Yes I thought it was a bit unusual too, especially ..."
- over 6 years ago05/02/13 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
Matt Blackstock started a new discussion 'False Incorrect' feedback on correct answer in Storyline
"Hi. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to the following. I have created a number of Storyline modules with question ..."
- over 6 years ago05/01/13 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
"The other option is go the extreme. Show the extremely exagerarated outcomes of not following a particular policy. For example if every..."
- 7 years ago01/07/13 at 3:13 pm (UTC)