"Nina, My SL360 Insert Object has an option to Display in slide or Display in a new browser window. Display in slide will solve the multip..."
- 7 months ago11/30/21 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Laura, If you have the Submit Results trigger, why do do you need the Complete Course trigger in the Success Layer? Is that just a redund..."
- 12 months ago06/29/21 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Laura, I'm wondering why you selected Passed/Incomplete when publishing versus Passed/Failed. If publishing to SCORM 1.2, would it be the..."
- 12 months ago06/29/21 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Mike DiFonzo commented on the download Storyline: Task Prioritization Immersive Scenario Template
"I really like the interactivity of the two sliders. I may be able to incorporate this into a medical course where they need to select the..."
- 1 year ago05/25/21 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"Alan, Not sure if this applies but when I had a PPT import fail, I realized someone had named the file with an extra dot (RNO Orientation..."
- over 1 year ago02/12/21 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"Veronika, Glad it all worked out. The templates are a great tool to get you started and to use as a template but when you want to start t..."
- over 1 year ago01/11/21 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Veronika, Having everything grouped together makes things more difficult. Looks like you just want it marked so that the user knows they'..."
- over 1 year ago01/08/21 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Veronika, Go into the slide > Click Slide Properties gear > new window pops up. Screenshot attached. A lot of times I'll create a c..."
- over 1 year ago01/07/21 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Veronika, On another note, I change the Slide Properties > when revisiting: Reset to initial state to Resume saved state. I have..."
- over 1 year ago01/07/21 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
Mike DiFonzo replied to the discussion Import my desktop htmls files back into Storyline360
"Elke, Correct. You always need the source file to edit which is the .story file. The published file is the finalized converted file. Simi..."
- over 1 year ago01/07/21 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"JJ, I added them manually using lines. You can use an image if you can find one with the correct scale. I just added some arrows on a sli..."
- over 2 years ago03/18/20 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"If they really don't like the YouTube ads, suggest they get a Vimeo account where they can upload the videos. No ads or related cont..."
- over 2 years ago10/18/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
Mike DiFonzo started a new discussion SL360 Publish as Web to HealthStream LMS
"Has anyone Published their SL360 file as Web and successfully imported it into HealthStream (HS) LMS and got it to work? We just switched..."
- over 2 years ago10/18/19 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
Mike DiFonzo replied to the discussion Next Button disabled to restrict navigation without visiting tabs - Not working properly
"Katie, Thanks for following up on this but I don't believe the link that you shared applies here. I do like the Restrict Navigation featu..."
- over 2 years ago10/14/19 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"Amie, Thanks. That's a good idea and I hadn't thought of that. That would definitely work. The only issue is that I'm so in the habit ..."
- almost 3 years ago08/26/19 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"That does sound like a good solution. That should work for most of the slides. The issue is that some of the shapes need to be bigger due..."
- almost 3 years ago07/08/19 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"The problem is I have multiple slides where I put the shape so I could put it on the Master for those cases. The shape is really used for..."
- almost 3 years ago07/05/19 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Chris, Thanks for this. Unfortunately, inability to hide other slide layers would be an issue. I have multiple slides utilizing layers so..."
- almost 3 years ago07/05/19 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"How do I get the slide numbers on the Master to be visible when I have a shape across my slide? I inserted the slide numbers in the Slide..."
- almost 3 years ago07/04/19 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Jerry, Sounds like I'm using the standard methods. For the pop-out in the corner - that sounds like general directions if you have multip..."
- almost 3 years ago06/28/19 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Melanie, Thanks for the input. I've been using an audio icon with text to click to play. Mike"
- almost 3 years ago06/28/19 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Mike DiFonzo started a new discussion Giving Learner Prompts to Click on Objects
"I have several slides where a learner has to click on an object to trigger an event or to display additional information. How do you hand..."
- almost 3 years ago06/27/19 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"David, Thanks so much! I knew it was something simple. I was trying to select the slider but the changes kept being made to the thumb! Th..."
- 3 years ago06/18/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Mike DiFonzo started a new discussion Slider Tic Marks
"I put some tick marks on a slider for visual reference but it shows over the button when selected. Is there an easy fix without editing t..."
- 3 years ago06/18/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)