"Echoing Bruce's comments about trying to dissuade your stakeholders from locking the course down. But sometimes you can't. We're in a si..."
- over 8 years ago06/03/13 at 10:02 am (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Course created in presenter not marking complete on lms
"You might be able to salvage it by changing the data/presentation.xml file. If you open that file in a text editor, you should see the L..."
- over 8 years ago05/08/13 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"Since you mentioned Engage, it sounds like you're talking about Articulate Presenter, or more specifically, PowerPoint slides. You can d..."
- over 8 years ago05/08/13 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Maybe when you open the PPT from the web browser, it opens a read-only version. Instead of opening the PPT from the SharePoint site (web..."
- over 8 years ago05/02/13 at 7:34 am (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Do IDs proactively make courses as REAL as possible for learners?
"@Jerson: Love the nod to Street Fighter II. I bought a SFII: Champion Edition arcade machine for my wedding 9 years ago, and I am curren..."
- over 8 years ago04/30/13 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"I built a little flash movie that pulled in some LMS data for Presenter a while back too. Attached the FLA file. It's for SCORM 1.2 but ..."
- over 8 years ago04/19/13 at 6:34 am (UTC)
- over 8 years ago04/18/13 at 11:43 am (UTC)
"Assuming that the course is not going to be hosted on an LMS, since the LMS would be tracking the user's info in that situation. Another ..."
- over 8 years ago04/17/13 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"Email is notoriously bad at handling embedded media beyond, images. Most email servers will strip out media and object tags from emails ..."
- over 8 years ago04/12/13 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"One of the things I like about role plays is that they help illustrate situations where there aren't right or wrong answers per se, but r..."
- over 8 years ago04/12/13 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"If the original slide had the two lists side-by-side, was it done that way to compare them, or was it done to fill up the page? If it's ..."
- over 8 years ago04/12/13 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"Not really a course on fundamentals of touch typing, but I loved this site before the firewall clamped down on it. Users race with other..."
- almost 9 years ago11/21/12 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Creating a hyperlink from a Circle Diagram into a Tabs Interaction
"Hello Richard, This article might be what you're looking to do: http://daveperso.mediaenglishonline.com/2009/01/27/how-to-link-from-engag..."
- 9 years ago10/15/12 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"I'm in the minority of people who could use two screens but opt to use one. I agree the extra real estate is nice, especially if I need ..."
- 9 years ago10/12/12 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"If their LMS supports other package types, maybe try republishing as AICC or SCORM 2004 (2nd or 3rd ed)?"
- over 9 years ago06/12/12 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"I use 7-zip when I manually create the archives, not using Articulate's zip function. I don't know if you can dictate what program AP us..."
- over 9 years ago06/11/12 at 8:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Joanna, The only time I've gotten those messages from an Articulate Presenter course is when I accidentally zip archive at the wrong f..."
- over 9 years ago06/11/12 at 7:17 am (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen started a new discussion Camera simulator
"I saw this well-executed camera simulator in my news feeds this week and I think it has some of my favorite qualities of online training ..."
- over 9 years ago05/30/12 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion What would YOU do to make the "...learner feel special..."
"I think there's a difference between making a learner feel special and making a learner feel supported. I think most courses we build tr..."
- over 9 years ago05/30/12 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Articulate Presenter can throttle the image quality under Articulate > Presentation Options so you can keep things bandwidth-fr..."
- over 9 years ago04/27/12 at 10:56 am (UTC)
"How about something like the parental controls/ratings screen that appear before TV shows these days? Mock up attached."
- over 9 years ago04/19/12 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Create a single scorm-package containing a whole course
"Hi Paolo, Yes, you can compile a scorm package with more than one SCO. I don't think there's a content aggregator tool in the Articulate..."
- over 9 years ago04/19/12 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Sorry to hear about your troubles! I modified the previous page with dimensions that will more or less fill the Presenter window* and ren..."
- over 9 years ago04/19/12 at 5:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Ingrid, In the documentation, they do mention that some parameters will be over-ridden by the video owner's settings. But I tested y..."
- over 9 years ago04/18/12 at 4:20 am (UTC)