"I will try, thank you!!"
- 5 days ago03/26/20 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for sharing, it is a bit later and I am still trying to use your example now adays. I feel likle a fool that I cannot c..."
- 6 days ago03/25/20 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
- 3 months ago12/18/19 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"Look, this changes automatically."
- 4 months ago12/17/19 at 9:21 am (UTC)
"So this construction is possible indeed?! Yes, I see the mistake and made it correct and now it works. Then I will use this to show the d..."
- 4 months ago12/17/19 at 9:17 am (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion Slide results not working showing the points of draw question bank
"Why is this not possible? I am trying to make question bank drawings, after that one slide result for all. But I would like to show the r..."
- 4 months ago12/16/19 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion Main result slide different chapter results
"Hi, I am trying to build my quiz as simple as possible. I have got 12 chapters. Each chapter 1 or 3 draws. At the end of the quiz becomes..."
- 4 months ago11/28/19 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion result slide options different in storyline 3 than 2
"Is there stille the same option for the following? I found what I am looking for, but I do use storyline 3. Choose the Result slide Optio..."
- 5 months ago11/14/19 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I think it is because there isnot everwhere a checked result at the succes layer. Thanks for helping me out Support engineers to ..."
- 7 months ago08/27/19 at 7:04 am (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer replied to the discussion Create partially correct feedback response to a Multiple response
"Infinitude Creative This may be really late, but this was the first thread that appeared after searching for this functionality. Here's ..."
- 7 months ago08/22/19 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion draw question bank result and review button
"Hello, Iam making a questionary from a question bank. Draw. And I have put three draws after each other. The result sheet works. But the ..."
- 7 months ago08/22/19 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I have asked my hosting server and the problem took almost a week but is sovled right now!"
- 7 months ago08/22/19 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion Server connection error
"Hello, I am working with Moodle (scorm package zipp file) as LMS for my Storyline 3 courses. Normally it works fine. I have fine tuned my..."
- 8 months ago08/14/19 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion Low memory and parameter not valid
"I am sad...first I thought it was because my old computer but now after buying myself the newest HP OMEN game computer also has trouble I..."
- 11 months ago05/14/19 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"I ll do it privately."
- over 1 year ago11/12/18 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"Yes I think so, so there might be a different problem maybe?"
- over 1 year ago11/08/18 at 10:13 am (UTC)
"Well, next problem today. My draw from a question bank is working. But I have made a "try again" button on my result slide. So I hoped t..."
- over 1 year ago11/07/18 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Rigth now I am working again with the Question Bank. For now the solution seems to be quiet simple. Instead of copying the bunch of slid..."
- over 1 year ago11/06/18 at 9:55 am (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer replied to the discussion Errors importing from excel (Articulate Studio 13)
"It should be nice when it is possible at the time? I am also struggling with this issue. Made many questions in excel with feedback, ques..."
- over 1 year ago11/03/18 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately it didnot work. I have send my file privately. "
- over 1 year ago10/15/18 at 9:18 am (UTC)
"Hi katie, thanks! I have used Include All. I will try your suggestion."
- over 1 year ago10/12/18 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
Patricia Hazemeijer started a new discussion question bank create half my questions
"If I try to create a new question bank I would like to include 99 questions. In my storyline 3 work I have got three scenes with slides ..."
- over 1 year ago10/10/18 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"For now as far as I can see, it works great, thanks a lot!!"
- over 1 year ago09/24/18 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks lelsie, So if I do understand right, it might not necessary to split my storyline into pieces (to reduce the size by less slides)..."
- over 1 year ago09/24/18 at 3:24 pm (UTC)