"Good news! This should trim my workflow :)"
- 2 years ago08/24/21 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
Pete Richardson replied to the discussion Buttons with drop shadow not rendering correctly in Chrome.
"I'm seeing the same issue with: Edge Version 87.0.664.60 (Official build) (64-bit) Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/15/20 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"My workaround: Add a hidden 'dummy' button over top of the original button The Normal state of that 'dummy' button should match the..."
- 3 years ago08/10/20 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago04/11/20 at 2:28 am (UTC)
"I installed Storyline 3.4.15731.0 four days ago and as promised in the release notes the memory leak has been plugged. My memory usage ha..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/18 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Good news, thanks Matthew! I'm on SL3 so will keep an eye out for it. Cheryl, I've noticed that working on Master Slides really taxes the..."
- over 5 years ago04/03/18 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"Cheryl, do you have Modern Text turned on? I haven't confirmed my suspicion, but it seems to have an impact - for projects that I've got ..."
- over 5 years ago04/02/18 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Today I was working on another project in which I had not switched to Modern Text. The memory usage may have been slightly creeping up, b..."
- over 5 years ago03/21/18 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley. I'm having memory issues with the latest version, too. I've posted some comments on this thread: https://community.articulate...."
- over 5 years ago03/20/18 at 2:49 am (UTC)
"Christophe, Leslie: I've been keeping my task manager open to see what's going on with my memory. I notice that SL3 sits at about 520 MB ..."
- over 5 years ago03/20/18 at 2:45 am (UTC)
"I'm having the same problem. Seemed to start when I upgraded from 3.2.13213.0 to 3.3.15007. When I start working on a project it's more o..."
- over 5 years ago03/19/18 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your email Alyssa. I'm still troubleshooting with our client on the IE11 issues. I'll include some text below for what they ex..."
- over 5 years ago02/12/18 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa. Was the same fix included in a recent update for Storyline 3? I have the latest Update 2: 3.2.13213.0, but I'm still getting r..."
- over 5 years ago02/09/18 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Elissa. I just came across your post, so I recognize I might be late. I develop with Storyline 2 and 3. Whereas I haven't developed in..."
- almost 6 years ago11/28/17 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
Pete Richardson commented on the article 3 Tips for Troubleshooting Advanced Storyline 360 Interactions
"When debugging variables, I often put them on the slide master in a commonly blank area. This lets me see the variables no matter which s..."
- over 6 years ago04/05/17 at 7:13 pm (UTC)