Tim Samp started a new discussion Storyline and Mac Best Practices
"Hi everybody! I am looking for some guidance on setting up a new Storyline laptop. I need to purchase a new laptop and would like to go..."
- 7 years ago08/21/14 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"I do the exact same thing as I was doing before. On your file: 1. Click the "Click to trigger..." layer button 2. Click it again 3. Click..."
- over 7 years ago03/26/14 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi again...it's me : ) So I played with your file and I can still create the same problem. The transparent shapes are there...just look a..."
- over 7 years ago03/25/14 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the response Ashley. I still do not understand how/why the base layer resets. Nothing on the slide says restart base layer tim..."
- over 7 years ago03/25/14 at 10:36 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley...Thanks for taking a look. As you can see, the audio on each layer is short, so you do have to click quickly. For this example..."
- over 7 years ago03/24/14 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the response Daniel. The catch is I don't want to hide the base layer. I am trying to set up a complete user controlled slide ..."
- over 7 years ago03/24/14 at 9:04 am (UTC)
"That makes sense that you don't see layers, probably because I uploaded the wrong file.: / (too many samples on my desktop I guess). Take..."
- over 7 years ago03/24/14 at 8:31 am (UTC)
Tim Samp started a new discussion Storyline Seek Bar & Layers Functionality
"Hi there. I am hoping we can get some ideas rolling here, and I hope I can clearly describe what I am dancing with. I have been looking t..."
- over 7 years ago03/21/14 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
Tim Samp commented on the article How to Use a True/False Variable to Let the Learner Change Your Storyline Course Design
"This is slick, but I have a concern. When you 'target" the audio, you forfeit seek bar functionality and potentially confuse learners. ..."
- over 7 years ago03/21/14 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"I want the user to control it, plus the close layer functionality, in my opinion is too abrupt. I was looking for something a little smoo..."
- over 7 years ago03/10/14 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"I created a pretty solution to all my problems, and it cleans everything up real nice! Take a look!"
- over 7 years ago03/10/14 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
Tim Samp started a new discussion Audio Overlap on Slide
"HI...I am having some inconvenience with audio layering on top of each other. I will attached a specific example. Here is my set up: I ha..."
- over 7 years ago03/10/14 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
Tim Samp replied to the discussion Error initializing communications with LMS - Info and discussion
"Hi Richard, Did you have any progress on this issue? We are experiencing similar issues that line up to your diagnosis, but have no idea ..."
- almost 8 years ago11/12/13 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"I just submitted the file...case # 00364369 We have toggled the initial state settings a bunch with no success."
- almost 8 years ago10/25/13 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Here is the error we are receiving. We have no idea how it was achieved...any thoughts?"
- almost 8 years ago10/18/13 at 8:20 am (UTC)
"The article isn't very helpful. We cannot shorten the test or split it in two. Are there any other suggestions to build a more user frien..."
- almost 8 years ago10/11/13 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"The link you sent is for Quizmaker...is that going to apply for Storyline? (EDIT: sorry, I see your comment now). On the second issue...y..."
- almost 8 years ago10/11/13 at 7:25 am (UTC)
Tim Samp started a new discussion Review Results Functionality Issues
"Hello eLearning peoples. We are having a terrifically wonky time over here with the Results Slide. To start, we have a long course with a..."
- almost 8 years ago10/10/13 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi...I never resolved with a specific solution. It just started to not be an issue any more. I wish I could provide further details. One ..."
- 8 years ago08/14/13 at 10:38 am (UTC)
Tim Samp replied to the discussion Storyline Shapes and the Rest of Storyline's Inaccessible Shapes
"Wow...that is not intuitive, but it works. Thank you. Not sure why I can't just adjust fill/outline to No fill/outline. When you do that,..."
- 8 years ago07/02/13 at 10:24 am (UTC)
Tim Samp started a new discussion Storyline Shapes and the Rest of Storyline's Inaccessible Shapes
"Hello, Is there a way to access the other shapes in storyline that are not available from the shapes menu? For example, I want to use som..."
- 8 years ago07/02/13 at 10:06 am (UTC)
Tim Samp replied to the discussion Articulate tab doesn't show on PowerPoint 2010 on 64-bit machine.
"Are there plans for 2010 Office 64-bit to be functional with Presenter?"
- 8 years ago06/19/13 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"Am I to believe this to be true? There is no native question numbering in SL?"
- over 8 years ago05/21/13 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"I have submitted a case."
- over 8 years ago05/02/13 at 12:01 pm (UTC)