"Good news is I'm still alive! :) Bad news is I didn't make any progress with uploading a course to Confluence. My project I was working o..."
- 7 months ago05/23/19 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Confluence is a web driven, content collaboration tool. It allows people to create pages and share those pages as a resource. Let me cont..."
- 10 months ago02/13/19 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
Tina Brown started a new discussion Uploading Storyline 2 Course onto Confluence
"Does anyone know how to upload a Storyline 2 course onto Confluence? Looking for some guidance on which publishing option I should use, t..."
- 10 months ago02/13/19 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"I will try disconnecting my monitors and try viewing the story on each screen separately. I haven't another laptop that I can try out, as..."
- over 2 years ago06/02/17 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley! I'm using SL-2. Attached is a copy of the .story file. After adjusting the DPI, I did restart. Since I'm working off a lapto..."
- over 2 years ago05/31/17 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
Tina Brown started a new discussion Windows 10 and Severed Heads
"Hi all! I'm working with Windows 10, on a two screens, a monitor and my laptop and I can't seem to resolve the severed head issue. I've a..."
- over 2 years ago05/29/17 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Wendy! I still struggle with triggers, so this was definitely a lesson learned. I appreciate your assistance."
- over 2 years ago03/13/17 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, See the attached story. Thanks!"
- over 2 years ago03/10/17 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Tina Brown started a new discussion Help with Multiple Response Quiz Trigger
"Hi all! I'm building a multiple response quiz question and I've hit a road block. Looking at my Before Check Box screen shot, you can see..."
- almost 3 years ago03/08/17 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. Importing file seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks so much for your help."
- over 3 years ago03/11/16 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy! I am experiencing the same issue as Heather, my characters' head is split on every slide. My DPI was already set properly. Thi..."
- over 3 years ago03/11/16 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
Tina Brown started a new discussion Any known issues with using a Cloud-based LMS and Storyline 2?
"Hi all, My company is considering changing to a Cloud-based LMS vs. keeping the internal one that we have, which is Cornerstone. I was c..."
- almost 4 years ago01/27/16 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
" This fix worked perfectly. I was starting to freak out a bit until I read your post and deleted my Flash update. Thanks!!"
- almost 4 years ago01/05/16 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it seems so. I was using purple as the background color on my Menu and Resources tabs. If I change the color of the Menu backgroun..."
- over 4 years ago05/07/15 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"I had the oddest thing happen after installing the update. When I opened up a module that I was working on before the update, the backgr..."
- over 4 years ago05/07/15 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. I appreciate your help."
- over 4 years ago04/23/15 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"When I publish to CD, it works just fine. It's when I go back to publish to LMS, I have the issue. I appreciate your help. Can you dir..."
- over 4 years ago04/23/15 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for looking at my file. Hmm...I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I'm publishing for LMS use and publishing to a local drive. My out..."
- over 4 years ago04/23/15 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"Let's see if this will work: https://bazaarvoice.box.com/s/xtf8zhfocb8b43gfb2xjdzkhsoho6dca "
- over 4 years ago04/23/15 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm definitely following publishing protocol. The error appears after I've published the module and I go to view it and/or af..."
- over 4 years ago04/22/15 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael! I'm having difficulty sharing the file. Once it upload to 99%, I get a "bad gateway" error. May I email it to you?"
- over 4 years ago04/22/15 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael! I re-published the module again for LMS and received the same error. If I try to "View Project" before zipping the file, I g..."
- over 4 years ago04/22/15 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
Tina Brown started a new discussion SL2 Module Won't Publish Correctly
"Help! The attached module was originally created in SL1 and then, updated in SL2. For some reason, when I publish it now, I'm getting the..."
- over 4 years ago04/22/15 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Tina Brown started a new discussion Storyline 2 Upgrade Question and General File Storage Question
"Hello! I just updated to Storyline 2...yay! Is there anything specific I need to do to import my Storyline modules? I'm assuming everyth..."
- almost 5 years ago02/24/15 at 4:28 pm (UTC)