Charlotte Laird commented on the article How to Manage Learner Progress with the Continue Block in Rise
"Ah I love the continue block! I recently used it in a Cyber Security compliance course where I wanted to create 'chucks' of information a..."
- over 2 years ago11/09/17 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Rise Course Designs
"I love using Rise to create courses which look beautiful! I am beginning to feel a little 'stale' with them however with trying to make t..."
- over 2 years ago11/06/17 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wayne, I recently created a Cyber Security course for my work in Articulate Rise. I've published a sanitised version of this to my we..."
- over 2 years ago11/05/17 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Pop ups / Layers?
"Hi there, I am currently making a course which is rather text-heavy and I've been trying to break the text into chucks, which so far has..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/17 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
"I would love to see the ability to use HTML5 animations and transitions. I really think Storyline is 'outdated' with its number of availa..."
- over 2 years ago10/03/17 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jen, Just curious how you went with this, I've been requested to develop some in-house Cyber Security Training so just looking for so..."
- over 2 years ago09/08/17 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"Yay! This is awesome news. Thanks for the update and including Rise in Review. "
- over 2 years ago08/29/17 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Carol, glad I could help you become more confidence with Rise. It truly is a great tool!"
- over 2 years ago07/04/17 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"Hey Kim, Is there a reason why you can't share the course to your teams without exporting it? I did something like this a few weeks ago ..."
- over 2 years ago06/04/17 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird replied to the discussion How can I put my Storyline projects into Wordpress.com?
"Hey Michelle, I have a Mac (not sure what your OS is), so I export my Storyline course to a web-site zip package, then use CyberDuck to ..."
- over 2 years ago06/03/17 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Storyline 360 crashing in LMS
"I have a course which I've recently deployed to my LMS (Litmos) which I built in Storyline 360. The course behaved beautifully in Storyli..."
- over 2 years ago05/29/17 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"Oh this is exciting, what a great addition! I'm excited to see how you integrate icons / illustrations and allow us to customise them in ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/24/17 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew, I thought that'd be the case. I think this would become increasingly difficult to update, especially if I had to pass it ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/18/17 at 1:04 am (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago05/17/17 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Transitions / Animations
"Hi eLearning Heroes! I have taken a key interest lately in animations and transitions and am curious to know how you use animations and ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/16/17 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"I love this Felipe, especially the smooth animations. Thanks for sharing!"
- almost 3 years ago05/15/17 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Animated icons
"Hi all I am in the process of trying to create a new course which is really challenging my design skills. Is there a way to create anima..."
- almost 3 years ago04/19/17 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Darren, Thanks for the tips! :) I'm struggling at the moment with sliders as when I put my selected images in the thumb of the slider..."
- almost 3 years ago04/07/17 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"I want to create a menu like this - using the parallax / scrolling effect. WOW! https://www.rainforestfoods.com/experience"
- almost 3 years ago04/06/17 at 11:49 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Innovative course menus
"Hi everyone I am about to begin designing a new course. I work for a luxury tour wholesaler and this course will be about our South Amer..."
- almost 3 years ago04/05/17 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks so much for replying. I must admit, it's one thing I love about Articulate and how actively involve you guys are with ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/22/17 at 9:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for your reply and these references are great. Do you know if a branching scenario will ever meet the road map for Ri..."
- almost 3 years ago03/21/17 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
Charlotte Laird started a new discussion Variables / Branching in Rise?
"I usually develop global courses in Storyline and use variables to create a branching scenario for tweaked country-specific content. For ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/17 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"I used this feature for the first time yesterday when needing icons and let's just say, you probably ended up saving me at least an hour ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/14/17 at 8:11 pm (UTC)