Walt Gill started a new discussion STORYLINE 360 BUG long numeric variable isn't working
"Hi, There is a bug in SL360 that doesn't allow variables to be a value over 14 digits long. This is a problem considering I am working ..."
- over 2 years ago04/20/17 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"That is great news Adam! Thanks so much!"
- almost 3 years ago03/03/17 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
Walt Gill commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: E-Learning Facts Drag-and-Drop Assessment
"Hi Shanelle, When you insert a Marker, those pulsating/glowing effects are built in. You can select the marker and then on the tool b..."
- almost 3 years ago12/21/16 at 11:35 pm (UTC)
Walt Gill replied to the discussion Zoom region not working smoothly - possible player problem
"So this problem still persists today, 12/15/2016. This problem is 2 years old!!!! When you add a Zoom Region to a story file with the C..."
- almost 3 years ago12/15/16 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago11/18/16 at 3:22 am (UTC)
Walt Gill started a new discussion Key presses are malfunctioning in slide layers
"So here is the problem. I have created a module that is largely text input based or pressing a key (ENTER) to show a slide layer. For e..."
- 3 years ago11/15/16 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael! You are the best!"
- 3 years ago11/01/16 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
Walt Gill started a new discussion Changing the states of Check Boxes
"Hello. So here is what I am trying to do... I am creating a button set using check boxes so that only one check box is selected when th..."
- 3 years ago11/01/16 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"I know what I did wrong. I needed to set X to 20 when the slider moves. and then second trigger will add the slider to X. I feel silly..."
- 3 years ago09/26/16 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael! Here is the attachment. Basically, I want the slider variable (1-10) to add a constant number (20) and display as varia..."
- 3 years ago09/26/16 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"At what point does the constant number of "20" get added to the value of Slider1?"
- 3 years ago09/26/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael. So I have varibles: Slider1, TOTAL. I have placed the trigger before the calculation but I think I am missing something..."
- 3 years ago09/26/16 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
Walt Gill started a new discussion Slider Variable PLUS a constant
"Hi everyone. I'm trying to create a variable from a slider and a constant number. I can create a trigger that updates my new variable (..."
- 3 years ago09/26/16 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
Walt Gill started a new discussion Using Java script for Times
"Hi everyone, I am trying to place a variable in a course that returns the system time like "9:57 AM" Then I want to use that same varia..."
- 3 years ago09/23/16 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"So sorry about that. It's actually gifmaker.me"
- 3 years ago09/14/16 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Megan, Here is another option. You could take your files (images) and go to gifmaker.com That might help. Let us know."
- 3 years ago09/14/16 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone. Here's how I got mine to work.... I created in photoshop and just up'ed the number of loops. Then Export to Save for Web...."
- 3 years ago09/13/16 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"So I just updated to the latest and greatest and now my GIF only plays one time where it will loop 3x in a browser. I went from unlimite..."
- 3 years ago09/13/16 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"You ladies ROCK! Thanks a bunch!"
- over 3 years ago08/17/16 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the update. It looks like I can't download the newest update. When I Check for Updates, I receive, "There are no..."
- over 3 years ago08/17/16 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"I am on the most updated version and this BUG is still persistent. I am curious as to what BUGS get prioritization over feature reques..."
- over 3 years ago08/17/16 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"That is awesome! Thanks so much! This will help tremendously when publishing to our LMS. HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!"
- over 3 years ago07/22/16 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"WOW. I had no clue. So when I want to publish this to an LMS, it will work as well?"
- over 3 years ago07/22/16 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"Just one last question Matthew, Do I place this html file in the story_content/external_files/ directory and point the web object to tha..."
- over 3 years ago07/22/16 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"AMAZING!!! That is it! Wish I had your talent. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!!!"
- over 3 years ago07/22/16 at 1:04 pm (UTC)