- 7 months ago01/06/20 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion Video - Recommended source format/settings?
"What is the ideal source format/settings for inserting video? I know storyline compresses, so I tried uncompressed.... which seem t..."
- 7 months ago01/03/20 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"Font size doesn't seem to have anything to do with it either. 48, 20, 18, are the first 3 I peeked at and all have the same behavior."
- 8 months ago12/13/19 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"I am running the current update from this month. It seems to be affecting all files that I've tried. "
- 8 months ago12/13/19 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion PowerPoint Import - Paragraph Spacing not supported?
"It seems as if any paragraph spacing is completely dropped when importing PowerPoint slides. Searching seems to only find posts yea..."
- 8 months ago12/12/19 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"I've resorted to doing the import on another machine, and then opening on my content creation machine."
- 2 years ago05/16/18 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"Tried, and same results."
- 2 years ago05/10/18 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"I have also tried all the items from this url: https://articulate.com/support/article/Storyline-3-Failed-to-Import-PowerPoint-Presentati..."
- 2 years ago05/10/18 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"Some more information: Files that worked previously do not work. PPT and Story files are in a single folder (eight letter length name..."
- 2 years ago05/09/18 at 11:42 pm (UTC)
"PowerPoint is closed during import. I'm importing from a local drive, vs network/usb. I'll check the titles of this set of ppts and try..."
- 2 years ago05/09/18 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion Issues with PowerPoint import
"Current version of O365 PowerPoint and SL3. I can't seem to import any PowerPoint files anymore. This was working for me last week. I'..."
- 2 years ago05/08/18 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
chris b. replied to the discussion Show/Hide all and groups not functioning as expected
"Sorry for the late reply, I've been buried. I've seen this in both SL2 and SL3. Any update Leslie?"
- over 2 years ago11/29/17 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion Show/Hide all and groups not functioning as expected
"Hide all items on a timeline. Then show a group. The items inside the group don't show. The group line changes to the shown icon, but ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/26/17 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Same results in scorm cloud. I'll work on getting it uploaded for someone to take a look."
- 4 years ago06/23/16 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the help! I've been through the common questions, and didn't find anything of use Here is how it works on iOS and how I'm ex..."
- 4 years ago06/21/16 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Android Browser Info: whatismybrowser.com/w/7mzk359"
- 4 years ago06/21/16 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion Articulate Mobile Player - Android devices launching desktop version.
"I have my courses working on iOS perfectly. However, android devices seem to open the normal desktop version of the course, instead of t..."
- 4 years ago06/21/16 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Brian for the help, but offline use is required for us... therefore I must keep the player. I do believe Leslie is right on targe..."
- over 4 years ago02/10/16 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"No concern about communication back to the LMS, just concerned about being able to launch the content."
- over 4 years ago02/10/16 at 2:10 am (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion Articulate Mobile Player
"When launching a storyline course from our LMS (CSOD) on iOS, you are presented with the page which offers you the ability to launch the ..."
- over 4 years ago02/09/16 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
"Found the issue I believe. CSOD doesn't natively support TinCan API. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/..."
- 5 years ago07/10/15 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
chris b. started a new discussion Articulate Mobile Player not Launching
"I have authored (SL2) and published content to my LMS (CSOD) with the articulate mobile flag on. When I try to launch the course via the..."
- 5 years ago07/08/15 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
chris b. replied to the discussion Formating Issues when Publishing Imported Projects
"Ashley, Thank you for your help with items like these. Is there a good place to voice feedback? Because all the "gotchas" present in sto..."
- almost 6 years ago10/17/14 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"On a mac, the "Delete" key is the equivalent of "Backspace" on a PC. "FN+Delete" is the equivalent of the PC "Delete" key. "
- almost 6 years ago10/17/14 at 11:23 am (UTC)