"I also need this feature, if Articulate is taking user requests. It looks like someone might have found a bit of a workaround by editing ..."
- 3 months ago01/02/20 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"That line in my course was already "_self" when I opened it newly-published. It's still opening in a new tab, unfortunately."
- 3 months ago01/02/20 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ben, this looks helpful. If I include HTML code in the disclaimer.txt file, will it show up properly in the Rise footer or will it ju..."
- 3 months ago12/31/19 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"Oh! I hadn't noticed that Send a Copy function before. I can think of a couple reasons why having a copy/pasteable link would benefit me:..."
- 4 months ago12/05/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"Ahh. Yet another reason Rise isn’t quite ready for use by pro level instructional designers 😉 I put in my feature request."
- 4 months ago12/05/19 at 4:19 am (UTC)
"This is great! How does one create a "Send a copy to your dashboard" link?"
- 4 months ago12/04/19 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"That's great! The thread includes how to remove the start button in Rise, how to remove the Details link in Rise, how to start a Rise cou..."
- 4 months ago12/02/19 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Yeah! Rise works well, except for the "Start" button. I'd love it to just launch directly into the content."
- 4 months ago12/02/19 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"Ayyy! They even have a Wordpress plugin so I don't have to learn to code. This is great. Thanks!"
- 4 months ago12/02/19 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Make Export to Web smoother?
"Hey all! I'm looking to use a quiz landing page for a marketing side gig, and I thought Storyline would make a great solution. It......"
- 4 months ago12/01/19 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman replied to the discussion Prevent "A convert to freeform" from changing the states of buttons in Storyline 2
"Sounds like I'm not the only one who has published a 6-module learning path before noticing that most (but not all...heaven forbid they s..."
- 4 months ago11/21/19 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
- 8 months ago07/25/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Animate, Rotate, and Resize smoothly?
"I'm trying to make an image go from large and tilted in the center of the player window to small and horizontal in the corner of the play..."
- 9 months ago07/22/19 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Just tested Matthew Bibby's solution in 360. In order to make it work, I needed to delete the T/F variable and replace it with a Text var..."
- 9 months ago07/02/19 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"That's great information!! I'll check out debug mode next time it happens with one of my homemade courses."
- 10 months ago06/05/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Sometimes LMS doesn't count slides
"On both Cornerstone and Exceed LMS's, and whether the course was created in-house in Storyline or by a vendor using another software, som..."
- 10 months ago06/04/19 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"Sure does. I'm in a corporate environment right now, but looking to create out-of-the-box stuff like this for independent retailers as a ..."
- 11 months ago05/23/19 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"This is fantastic. What does/would the registration button at the end link to?"
- 11 months ago05/22/19 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for clarifying that for me, Allison!! "
- 11 months ago05/20/19 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Opt-In / Opt-Out of Policy
"We have a new policy that employees can either opt in or out of. I'm using a Storyline quiz to deliver a score of 50% for those who opt o..."
- 11 months ago05/17/19 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"I really love the animations and health bar and such. Is there any way you could share the Storyline file?"
- 1 year ago02/12/19 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago12/06/18 at 11:42 pm (UTC)
"Wouldja look at that! Thanks!!"
- over 1 year ago11/30/18 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Custom Buttons?
"I love the modern player in SL360, but the minimalist buttons, particularly the little check mark for Submit, don't really cut the mustar..."
- over 1 year ago11/29/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)