"My client has a bunch of SCORM files, but no Storyline source files. They're transitioning to a new LMS that considers "FAIL" a comp..."
- 4 months ago01/06/21 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks all! Yeah, I'd read those articles. Just wanted to be sure I was on the right track."
- 10 months ago07/02/20 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Flash Ending
"Hey crew! I just want to confirm before I do a ton of work that might be needless: Will content authored in Storyline 2 or older, regardl..."
- 10 months ago07/01/20 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"I also need this feature, if Articulate is taking user requests. It looks like someone might have found a bit of a workaround by editing ..."
- over 1 year ago01/02/20 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"That line in my course was already "_self" when I opened it newly-published. It's still opening in a new tab, unfortunately."
- over 1 year ago01/02/20 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ben, this looks helpful. If I include HTML code in the disclaimer.txt file, will it show up properly in the Rise footer or will it ju..."
- over 1 year ago12/31/19 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"Oh! I hadn't noticed that Send a Copy function before. I can think of a couple reasons why having a copy/pasteable link would benefit me:..."
- over 1 year ago12/05/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"Ahh. Yet another reason Rise isn’t quite ready for use by pro level instructional designers 😉 I put in my feature request."
- over 1 year ago12/05/19 at 4:19 am (UTC)
"This is great! How does one create a "Send a copy to your dashboard" link?"
- over 1 year ago12/04/19 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"That's great! The thread includes how to remove the start button in Rise, how to remove the Details link in Rise, how to start a Rise cou..."
- over 1 year ago12/02/19 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Yeah! Rise works well, except for the "Start" button. I'd love it to just launch directly into the content."
- over 1 year ago12/02/19 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"Ayyy! They even have a Wordpress plugin so I don't have to learn to code. This is great. Thanks!"
- over 1 year ago12/02/19 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Make Export to Web smoother?
"Hey all! I'm looking to use a quiz landing page for a marketing side gig, and I thought Storyline would make a great solution. It......"
- over 1 year ago12/01/19 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman replied to the discussion Prevent "A convert to freeform" from changing the states of buttons in Storyline 2
"Sounds like I'm not the only one who has published a 6-module learning path before noticing that most (but not all...heaven forbid they s..."
- over 1 year ago11/21/19 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago07/25/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Animate, Rotate, and Resize smoothly?
"I'm trying to make an image go from large and tilted in the center of the player window to small and horizontal in the corner of the play..."
- almost 2 years ago07/22/19 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Just tested Matthew Bibby's solution in 360. In order to make it work, I needed to delete the T/F variable and replace it with a Text var..."
- almost 2 years ago07/02/19 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"That's great information!! I'll check out debug mode next time it happens with one of my homemade courses."
- almost 2 years ago06/05/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Sometimes LMS doesn't count slides
"On both Cornerstone and Exceed LMS's, and whether the course was created in-house in Storyline or by a vendor using another software, som..."
- almost 2 years ago06/04/19 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"Sure does. I'm in a corporate environment right now, but looking to create out-of-the-box stuff like this for independent retailers as a ..."
- almost 2 years ago05/23/19 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"This is fantastic. What does/would the registration button at the end link to?"
- almost 2 years ago05/22/19 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for clarifying that for me, Allison!! "
- almost 2 years ago05/20/19 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
James Jenneman started a new discussion Opt-In / Opt-Out of Policy
"We have a new policy that employees can either opt in or out of. I'm using a Storyline quiz to deliver a score of 50% for those who opt o..."
- almost 2 years ago05/17/19 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"I really love the animations and health bar and such. Is there any way you could share the Storyline file?"
- 2 years ago02/12/19 at 7:26 pm (UTC)