Product Last Post Replies
Ravi Sharma
Hi Can some one help me with using GIFs in articulate. I want my characters to walk, talk or engage in different activities. Is there an add on for the same or an...
Articulate Storyline over 5 years ago
By Ravi Sharma
Raheel Lakhani
What would happen if I delete first screen/splash thumbnail from mobile folder of a html5 published story? Any issues expected if I do this? We will be distributing c...
By Raheel Lakhani
Sharon Halperin
We have course requirements (for compliance courses) that the user is logged out after 6 minutes of inactivity. We currently use SCORM 2nd Edition 4K character limit b...
By Sharon Halperin
nimrod macam
Hi to all, we're in the process of rtl-ling Rise to meet our costumers' needs. In order to achieve this in the process block i have been playing around with arrows pos...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By nimrod macam
RISE 1
Hello! I already know Rise is pretty much in a continuous development, and you're getting to improve everything quickly. Is there a plan to create individual rise co...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By RISE 1
Carolyn knight
Is it possible to use engage to show a dependency diagram and how it would change if the result was x, etc?   Does that make sense? How can I represent this flow in ...
Articulate Engage over 5 years ago
By Carolyn knight
Jacob Olivier
Hello, I have a major issue in Storyline 3, when using file created in Storyline 2 and automatically converted into Storyline 3 (and creating SL2 backup) In SL2...
By Jacob Olivier
Vincent Doherty
Hi all I 'm trying to change the interaction ID in a SCORM 1.2 file i use through Moodle2.7. I want to change the 'ID' when reviewing on Moodle to 'Question 1, Quest...
By Vincent Doherty
Vincent Doherty
Hi all I have spend this morning trying to change the interactionID in a SCORM 1.2 file i use through Moodle2.7. I want to change the 'ID' to 'Question 1, Question 2...
By Vincent Doherty
Lisa Anderson
Hello! I added the following code to the bottom of a story.html and story_html5.html files for a project:  </div> <audio src="YOURSONG.mp3" preload="auto" ...
By Lisa Anderson
Douglas Opicka
I downloaded the data from my LMS to see how people are answering the questions in my quiz. Unfortunately, both the correct answer and user answer fields are inc...
By Douglas Opicka
Sandra Lowe
Here's a challenge for the experts. I have created courses that have multiple tests in them.  The work around is a final slide that acts as a course completer.  The S...
By Sandra Lowe
Lynn Haines
I created a training that is divided into 4 sections with 3 questions that begin the section. If the learners answer the 3 questions correctly, they proceed to the nex...
By Lynn Haines
Chiara Reni
Hello, I want that the "jump to next slide " button appears after the user click (and view) 2 layers. How can I do? Thank you so much, Fabio
By Chiara Reni
Joseey Kyarrieh
Hello people, I have been experiencing a problem when I am previewing my project on the browser. See attached. what could I have done wrong?? please help
By Joseey Kyarrieh
Amy Bale
Are the characters, photos, illustrations and icons that come with the software ours to use if we publish or post our tutorials on a public-facing website? Or do we ne...
By Amy Bale
Anthony Seminara
Hi all, Using email links for the first time (see attached screenshot for the method I'm using). https://360.articulate.com/review/content/d0b48678-cc72-45...
By Anthony Seminara
Rishi J
Hi everyone, My first post here. So excuse if I am unable to provide all information at the first go.   We have a web platform which supports broadcasting of SCORM ...
By Rishi J
Alexandra Uhle
Hi All,   I have a problem with the course attached. The plan: the user shall be able to review their answers to each question after taking teh Quiz. For the first ...
By Alexandra Uhle
Tracy Parish
We would love to have you come out and join us for the next Toronto Storyline User Group. You can find all the information about the next meetup here: https://mailch...
By Tracy Parish