Product Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
Is anyone else seeing SL 360 SCORM 2004 content generating non-fatal JavaScript errors? (randomly/intermittent) Sam
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Sam Carter
peter sorenson
How would you like to know when a student: plays, pauses, kills or completes listening/viewing an audio/video displays or closes a slide layer considers selecting...
By peter sorenson
Peter Byebierggaard
Hi, I have just created a drag-and-drop test and provide the user a second chance to retake the "test". However, when the user comes around the second time and if s/he...
By Peter Byebierggaard
Jason Murdock
Hello,   I'm trying to embed an app prototype with an iframe tag.  It works great on the web but fails to load on iPhone or iPad?  Any ideas? <iframe src="https:/...
Rise 360 7 years ago
By Jason Murdock
James Mackey
I disabled the "Next" button on a slide. When I was testing 508 compliance via keyboard navigation, I was able to navigate to the "Next" button, get a yellow box aroun...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By James Mackey
Alain Dumais
(Sorry for my english) I, In report.html we can see a table with the result (correct/incorrect) for each question. I need to reuse these results to make a more speci...
By Alain Dumais
Sally Milford
I have read in this post that for Matching Drag and Drop questions is it not possible to edit the style of the automatic 'invalid question' feedback panel (except for ...
By Sally Milford
John Lee
My colleague is using Articulate Storyline 2 to create web-based training modules about web accessibility (of all things). He was careful to make the content of the tr...
By John Lee
Sharon Lehman
A question for the community please. For the Rise's that do not need to go into an LMS (i.e. info only - no tracking required) does anyone have any ideas where I could...
Rise 360 7 years ago
By Sharon Lehman
Betsy A.
Hello, I am looking for a workaround to capture question level data from articulate storyline. I learned from another thread that my LMS (ELM 9.2) must be updated to s...
By Betsy A.
LIBRIX
I want to create a completion certificate that the user can print off when they have finished the course. What I need to know is how to the have the "student_nam...
By LIBRIX
Christopher Danello
Is there a way to have Storyline report data on Quiz questions? We would like to track the number of learners who got a question correct vs incorrect. Data such as tha...
By Christopher Danello
Belen Casado
Hi there, I had never this before, the thing is that my client is testing a prototype I developed in Storyline 2 and published as HTML5 only, but when it comes to open...
By Belen Casado
chris holman
I am having quite a bit of lag when transitioning between slides that have large images on, is it more efficient to use layers in this case so the images are loa...
By chris holman
Ria Rai
hi. i tried a lot to ungroup vector images on my PowerPoint 2016(Windows 10) but couldn't do it as there was no option for it. the 'group' option appears with light gr...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Ria Rai
Anke ter Huurne
Hi, I currently have a trial version of Articulate 360, and am thinking about getting a subscription as I really love how it works. However, unfortunately ...
By Anke ter Huurne
Jeffrey Resnik
I'm testing how text displays in HTML5 and Flash published projects. I've tried Articulate, Calibri, and Ariel. When I view the output in both IE and Chrome, the Flash...
By Jeffrey Resnik
Ingrid Dabringer
I am writing some art education courses for 9th graders.  http://www.ingriddabringer.com/articulate/elementsofart/story_html5.html I was wondering if I could build t...
By Ingrid Dabringer
Mark Woolwine
Is there a way to reset a dial back to the initial position?
By Mark Woolwine
sharath chandra
Can you give some ideas to convert legacy eLearning courses developed in the earlier version of the tools like Flash, Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Dreamweaver which are n...
By sharath chandra