Last Post Replies
tin C
Hi, The project that I am currently working on is about adult learning. Now my client wants that when the students are giving a quiz and get something wrong can it be ...
almost 13 years ago
By tin C
Widya  Y
Hi Guys, Is there any way to change the font in the answer for fill in the blank?
almost 13 years ago
By Widya Y
Ann Yak
Hi... I just got a new machine with windows 7 and Articulate Studio '09 was reinstalled. Existing modules can be edited in PPT and will publish OK. However, I can't o...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Igor Khesin
Hi, all! I need your help... I publish quiz and upload it in LMS system. I want that user cant restart quiz, than he finish it. How can i doing it?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Xanthe Loyer
Hi everyone, Is it possible to 'force' the learner to review the quiz before moving on? Thanks! Xanthe
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paco Garcia Jaen
I have created a quiz and when the user replies to certain number of questions right or wrong, the results have a decimal, as in it'll say that the result is 12.5% or ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jean Hince
I am basically needing to understand how Quizmaker calculates the % correct value. Is it the % of the number of questions answered correctly or is the % of the tot...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Babette Miller
My quiz file has gotten pretty long (about 60 questions). Wondering if there is a way to do a spellcheck or find-and-replace across the whole quiz without openin...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tony Chilvers
Hi there, Is there any way to only display the email results button on condition of the user passing the assessment? TC
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Neu Bee
When running report in my LMS system, score shows 0% instead of 100%. Need 100% to pass abd exit out. How do I fix this?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lance Stephenson
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to customize a Quizmaker template. I need to move the Submit button from the lower right corner to the mid upper left side of the page. Any ide...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mary Alice C.
I have a quiz embedded in my presentation. On my most recent publish the first slide on the quiz, which is a blank slide, when I click the NEXT button, it changes to a...
almost 13 years ago
By Mary Alice C.
Derek Rohde
I am having a problem with a quiz loading in a publihsed course (it works fine in preview). Here is what I have done 1. I copied a working course and all of the assoca...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Maksym M
Hello, I tried to assemble a few test by importing questions from the other quizmaker quizes. Is there a way to keep the formatting of the original slide? Here are th...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sanjit Keskar
1) Can I have a per answer point system in match the columns type of question? 2) Can I change the colour of the left and right side connecting blocks to make the...
almost 13 years ago
By Sanjit Keskar
Jo-Anne Satterly
I have a quiz with 500 questions, random 40 show. They were initially showing feedback and I imported them with feedback in the Quiz properties turned off but th...
almost 13 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Connie Betts
I inserted a hyperlink in Quizmaker and changed the color. I need to remove the underline that is automatically generated. I see Bold and Italic in the font palette, b...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sanjay Khilnani
Hello gurus - We've uploaded a Quizmaker quiz in Saba 5.4, which is *working just fine. (*working : Quizmaker sends the resulting score to Saba and it is correct...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Sarah Johnson
Hi, At the end of my survey, a green checkmark with "Thank you for completing this survey" show up on screen. At the risk of sounding rude, can I get rid of that...
almost 13 years ago
By Sarah Johnson
Neu Bee
When veiwing the power point under normal veiw, I can see the slides that are the quizes but they do not show the questions. If I edit it the questtions ar...
almost 13 years ago
By Landgoed Bergvliet