Last Post Replies
James Lewis
Brain lock how do I turn the sound click off.
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Dave Dixson
I need the ablity to import hundreds or maybe thousands of questions from an external source and the copy and paste option may not end up being pratical. I know t...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mary H.
I'm having trouble getting the mechanics of my assessment to work. This is the first one I've built using hotspots. What is the best way to show a correct response (ie...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Joyce Hensen
I recently created a quiz that has a mostly black background and white fonts along with some graphics. When someone was reviewing my course for me they noticed t...
almost 13 years ago
By Joyce Hensen
Widya  Y
Hi guys, Please assist me how to change the QuizMaster template to an existing course. I have two courses of different templates, but now I would like to use the same ...
almost 13 years ago
By Widya Y
Pam Jones
Quite randonly when I preview or publish a quiz, an option wont publish. There will be a gap for the option but the text doesn't show. If I close and -re-preview, the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ross Ritchey
Is there a way to customize the ID's that are written for the quiz questions in QuizMaker? I am attempting to build an application to read the stored survey informatio...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I've inserted several quizmaker slides into a Presenter 09 course. They work fine in preview mode. However, when I publish the course, the quiz slid...
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Price
Marcos Dutra
Hello, I need to have the screen below translated for the client. Can you help ? Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jo-Anne Satterly
With the known flash problem in IE9 and the Finish button not able to send status to an LMS, is there another button, another way to wrap a quiz and have the results r...
almost 13 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Remi Piotrowski
Hi My gol is to create combo box with 16 answers. In Quizmaker it is imposible to create one combo with more that one answer (Ranking Drop-Down) so I choose anoth...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Robert Roach
Hello, When I take a quiz for the first time and pass, take it again and fail, it won't let me proceed after failing (I must pass again to proceed). Is there a w...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jo-Anne Satterly
I have a quiz with 500 questions, and it randomly shows 40. Is it possible to reset the value/points of the questions to be each worth 1 point all at one time now, aft...
almost 13 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Rich R
Does anyone know how to have a "hint" on a Quizkmaker quiz? I have a sequnce order quiz and I want to provide a hint function in which the learner clicks on the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Gary Orlove
I am using Quizmaker to hold all the questions for all my courses. I have the questions grouped according to course level and subject and randomly choose a certain num...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ryan Recht
Hello - I have a quiz with the desired behavior: If user passes quiz, user is allowed to move to the next slide. If user fails quiz, user is allowed to retry the qui...
almost 13 years ago
By Ryan Recht
Simon Perkins
I've noticed that sometimes when editing a QM quiz when having more than one PPT file open, the QM will somehow drop into one of the other PPT files instead of the one...
almost 13 years ago
By Louise H
Richard Kordel
Greetings, I am trying to update quiz properties and having no success. The specific item I am trying to change is the point value for questions. Although the quiz sh...
almost 13 years ago
By Richard Kordel
Catherine Conley
I am trying to find a good way to present this question in Quizmaker. It is written as a Matching Question; but the matching question type makes the learner scroll too...
almost 13 years ago
By Catherine Conley
Jeff ("JP") Redman
Spent that last half hour trying to find this answer, but I cannot. Many threads mention things I'm trying to find out, but they are referred to in passing as pre...
almost 13 years ago
By Rob Blankenship