Last Post Replies
Sunil Adhikari
Is there a way to change the Player template Next button to hidden state? I wanted to hide the next button and add a trigger to change it to normal state when the time...
12 years ago
By Sunil Adhikari
Adhir Anand
Hi One thing I've noticed in Storyline is the absence of a tool tip option on hyperlinking a word. Is there any way to add a tool tip, like in Powerpoint, while hyperl...
12 years ago
By Adhir Anand
cynthia Kuni
Hi Guys What possibilities are there for and accounting type question for users with table / spreadsheet type questions (requiring that blocks be filled in)
12 years ago
By cynthia Kuni
mitesh mistry
Hi,  I added .mp4 videos in Storyline. I have already converted the video in .mp4 format so that it can play in iPad. But when I published it using Storyline, size of ...
12 years ago
By mitesh mistry
Devon Hoff
Hello, I am investigating purchasing storyline to create some training for clients.  My question is if I create a course can I publish it to a CD and mail it to my cli...
12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jeff Miller
I have been using Storyline for a week now, and spend my time shifting between the computer and a book discussing how to program my lesson I'm building. One thing I've...
12 years ago
By Jeff Miller
Marty King
I'm finally getting to use Storyline! I've been working an an SAP project the last 15 months. I have five buttons the user clicks on to reveal a definition. I've had n...
12 years ago
By Marty King
Alan Bourne
Hi All, Currently I have one video on a slide which auto-plays, and I want it so that when the video ends, it sends you to the next slide. However, when I use a 'when ...
12 years ago
By Bill Harnage
Michelle Thomas
Does anyone know how to get the next button to flash at the end of a slide like it does in Studio?
12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Hugh Gardner
I sent in a request for a few items I would like to see added for the glossary tab, but thought I would see what else folks would like to see and maybe start a convers...
12 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Will Findlay
Sometimes when I format text after a bullet (turn it gray for instance), the bullet does not change formatting (stays black instead of turning gray). Anyone else seein...
12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Tomas Hedström
When I use words in notes with one of the Swedish letters å, ä or ö as the last letter, in the published project, the space after those words is missing. If I type in ...
12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nicole Legault
I know that animations allow me to have something Enter or Exit the slide using an effect. However, does anyone know if it's possible to move an object on the same sli...
12 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jean-Luc Derrien
Hello In a scene i create 5 quiz slides with no result slide (not interresting with numeric result) I want user click a response and then process show a layer or jump ...
12 years ago
By Jean-Luc Derrien
Sarah Ednay
Hi Apologies if these are obvious or already covered. I may just be having a dim day, but.... Can you do a zoom action on a layer? Also can you change the state of a...
12 years ago
By Sarah Ednay
Gordon UBS Lam
I recently ran into an issue with a drag and drop exercise I created in storyline and published in Html5.  It works fine on both an iphone and iPad, including in the a...
12 years ago
By Gordon UBS Lam
Johanna Stix
Hi, is it possible to create a navigation layer in the master slide view that controls all slides? Something like a custom menu that's visible all the time? I tried to...
12 years ago
By Johanna Stix
Rainer Keuenhof
Hello from Germany. I´m trying out the latest version of Storyline (test version). I build a small project and exported as LMS (zipped or unzipped) with HTML5. When I ...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stefaan Van Eenoo
Dear all, When launching the Articulate course, IE8 is throwing this message. The course and the LMS are in the same domain, but on different servers. Does anyone kno...
12 years ago
By Stefaan Van Eenoo
serge van royen
Hi, Something really annoying is happening when I try to type 'ik' (which is Flemish for 'I'). It is always autocorrected into 'I'. This is only happening for the comb...
12 years ago
By serge van royen