Last Post Replies
Mike Ganci
Hey everyone, I have a 10 slide SL where I am implementing True/False variables that are set at each slide and then are reflected on a progression slide. I am lightbo...
over 6 years ago
By Eric Quarrell
David Wrigley
Hi all, I work within Higher Education where we have a number of differing groups across the organisation building eLearning for a variety of purposes and targeting d...
over 6 years ago
By Andrea Stone
John Hancock
Hi,   I know we can't split audio files between layers on individual screens in Storyline 3, but is it possible to pause the audio? I want the user to make a selecti...
over 6 years ago
By John Hancock
Ian Monk
Hi all, I have an opportunity to update my job title and I'm not sure what direction to go in. My current title is Online Learning Coordinator and Developer and I fee...
over 6 years ago
By Jerry Fernandez
Daniel Young
Hey everyone! I've gotten some great help from this forum in the past and wanted to follow-up with another Trigger based on a Condition question. I'm building a sort...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Young
Thulani Goba
Does Storyline 3 have a search functionality? I would like to create a glossary with a search function, please see the image for an example: Attached &nbs...
over 6 years ago
By Thulani Goba
Sarprit Kaur
Hi all, I want to build a course in Hindi with Audio. For which I am looking for Hindi-English TTS. Is anyone aware of any good Hindi TTS?
over 6 years ago
By Sarprit Kaur
MATTHEW BACA
Hello, I'm working with a client who is looking for a simple and inexpensive e-learning environment for a small company - 8 to 15 call center agents. They would need ...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Matt Aldred
Bubble bubble toil and trouble.  It’s Halloween at Loughborough College and the team have come up with a little memory game to get you thinking. Can you remember the ...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Kashan Nazir
Calling all heroes! I have built a course and published it for web. I have 3 modules in 3 separate tabs. each module has a series of videos which are initially locked...
over 6 years ago
By Eric Quarrell
Alyssa Gomez
I need some advice from the experts: When conducting a needs analysis, what are the red flags that indicate training may not be the answer to the business problem? As...
over 6 years ago
By Richard Presley
Megan Morgan
Can somebody tell me why the radio buttons i put into a workshop are only allowing me to choose one. When I click one, it changes the state of any other that had been ...
over 6 years ago
By Eric Quarrell
Korey Migdal
I am developing a knowledge check where the user selects their character on the first slide.  Character 1/2 have separate branches.  Can I lead both branches back to o...
over 6 years ago
By Eric Quarrell
Namrata Dixit
I have a grid that is created in excel. The idea is to allow users to access various storyline courses by clicking on icons in the grid. However my LMS does not have t...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Noreen Beckinsale
Hi - I'm using 360 and I'm trying to add an additional 'bonus points' variable to questions slides when the user gets the correct answer but I can't seem to get the va...
over 6 years ago
By Eric Quarrell
Ashley Schwartau
Hi all. We all know that game or gamified interaction development takes a LONG time, and many companies don't have time or manpower to build games in-house. Which is w...
over 6 years ago
By David Price
Mark J
Hi I am new in storyline. I have a question. I made a custom menu and navigation in an e-learning module. Is it possible  to show not the hamburger menu of the player ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mick Philipsen
Hi, I am trying to work out a way to have a module randomly assign one out of 760 numbers to participants, resulting with all of them having a different number (betwee...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Heather Roberts
I am searching for any information or stats that illustrate e-learning development timeframes.  What is the industry accepted development time for e-learning modules t...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Laura Kushemba
I published my project to our LMS and when I tested the course, the window was 1/4 size of my screen.   I imported the project from .ppt and used the default story siz...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte