Last Post Replies
Halyna Sukhomlyna
Hello everyone! This is my first ever question to this community. I hope I can get some collective wisdom here. Is there any research or just best practice which is ...
over 6 years ago
By Halyna Sukhomlyna
Christine Hounsham
Hi All,  I am trying to find some children/teenager characters to match the Illustrated Modern cutout people in the 360 library.  Specifically I am trying to complete ...
over 6 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Nikki Darling-Kuria
We are wanting to load WMV files onto our LMS as a catalog of past in-person conference sessions that have been video recorded. We were hoping we wouldn't have to load...
over 6 years ago
By Ludovic M
Melinda Charette
Hi All, Our team recently expired our Elearning Art subscription.  We loved the templates for ideas, and some of the graphics like the characters to use in our develo...
over 6 years ago
By April Lokar
Mike Holland
Hi all, Could someone suggest the easiest way to enable learners to view a 20 page pdf and then check an acknowledgment box stating they read it? I seem to have hit ...
over 6 years ago
By April Lokar
Elizabeth Lachowicz
Building a bank of cards (300+) for learners.  New to elearning authoring tools.   Using Storyline 3 for quiz but need something for flashcards.  Any suggestions? Or d...
over 6 years ago
By Elizabeth Lachowicz
Dave Goodman
When the DevLearn presenters and attendees catch their breath, would you please give us an update on: what was something new that you saw; any unique vendors that you ...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ateyb Ashraf
Hi,   I would like some advice on e-learning concepts that would help me build an interactive course on the manufacturing of concrete products. I am developing an In...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
linda hopkinson
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has created any examples from Storyline and Rise to showcase their possibilities for eLearning? I am looking to put together two example...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Linda Ladley
Hi, I'm using the following Javascript to report the score back to the LMS - all works perfect up to 99% - but as soon as the course confirms 100% - the 100% result d...
over 6 years ago
By Linda Ladley
susie cansler
Hi there! I was wondering if anybody has tried to implement an "accountability partner" program or something similar to help with retention and keep students engaged u...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Dave Seckman
We have been trying to develop our larger courses in SL360, and to play without having memory issues/constraints in mobile. One recommendation was breaking the Articul...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am trying to put my head around the following functionality. On the first visit the learners will have the next button active only when they are through the con...
over 6 years ago
By Preeti Prasad
David Tait
Does anyone have a copy of an agreement they use when handing over their SCORM files to be sold via a third-party system? I'm particularly interested in terminology t...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Hen Eytan
Hi Everyone ! I need to add JavaScript to run in every page. The goal is to identify if there's a video clip in the page  and do some operations if exists. Is there...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Deepa Jaisinghani
Is there a way to deactivate next button until the learner has visited all layers.. i.e layer within a layer? Say for example - I have a main slide with 2 layers, eac...
over 6 years ago
By Eric Quarrell
John Soudias
I've been following this community for years and it has offered me a lot. I thought that it was about time for me to give something from my work freely. My first freeb...
over 6 years ago
By John Soudias
Kring Adan
Hi! We helped a local partner with their e-learning project recently. They are currently using Lumesse Learning Gateway for their e-learning. Now, we're facing 2 erro...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kring Adan
Hi! Anyone familiar with Lumesse Learning Gateway? We've encountered 2 errors with out articulate project such as can't download resources (ms word/.doc) and completio...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Janice Pericich
Currently, we are disabling the Next button until the slide completes and then enabling it, to force the learner to view/listen to every slide. However, if someone wan...
over 6 years ago
By Janice Pericich