Last Post Replies
Chris S
I am about to begin shooting video for my courses and I'm wondering what cameras folks are using. I'm leaning toward a Canon G7 after reading this guide of best camera...
over 6 years ago
By Graeme Foulds
Judy Mayfield
I was tasked with putting interactions on videos that are imported in from Camtasia. The videos are in mp4 format. I have tried triggers to pause the media until the u...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rebecca Cuevas
My presentations are loading slowly on some devices (images are opening in stages, first the top half, then the bottom half of the image). Is this just the way it is, ...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Keithia Kirkaldy
Hello, I have audio narration in a course and when you click Prev from the next slide to come back the audio plays the last few seconds of audio.  I placed a variable ...
over 6 years ago
By Keithia Kirkaldy
Jeff Miller
I am building a quiz consisting of 3 Question Banks, each with 10 questions. Each Question Bank is set to randomly pull 5 shuffled questions for the quiz, so the user ...
over 6 years ago
By Jeff Miller
Rachna Ghiya
How did you make a boring content into an engaging e-learning training module? Would love to see some samples.
over 6 years ago
By Xavier Godbout
Paul Alders
Hi everyone, Here is my entry for this weeks #53Freebies. This week I want to share a demo and download of an interaction that gives your learners the possibility to ...
over 6 years ago
By Roman Baraniuk
Titia Van Roy
Hello everybody I am looking for some cool ideas to do a Christmas promo mailing with Articulate 360. Can you share your ideas and/or templates with me?  Thank you!
over 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Liz De Saulles
I have been asked to pull together a training session for a group of colleagues that are new to Storyline 2.  What did you discover through use that you found really u...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
marc storey
Hi   I have a drag and drop exercise whereby once the budget has been exceeded the slide is supposed to reset. When I test it the slide works fine, then when compile...
over 6 years ago
By marc storey
Daniel Moore
Hi guys, As above really. Works fine when I preview but when I publish the 4 drop down options, change to Times New Roman. I'm using a custom typeface which seems to ...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Moore
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, PFA entry designed for this week's challenge. Feel free to use/customize. Ashi
over 6 years ago
By Brian Malouf
Rachna Ghiya
I have been working on video designing tools & now I have a project in hand to design a sales module with Articulate (includes integrating GoAnimate videos). I am ...
over 6 years ago
By Rachna Ghiya
marianna minchillo
Hello! Are these characters in the content library?
over 6 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Brian Cook
Hello all. I am in the process of trying to move my team from a very linear ADDIE approach to a more SAM-like model. Arguments aside, I would like to present it in a 3...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Eric Bryant
So I just needed to vent. I'm creating a software simulation using screen recordings. I have several scenes, and am doing a Try Mode and a Test Mode. Lots of trigger e...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Craig Jeffries
Hello! I am currently adding tab controls to an existing module to add greater levels of accessibility for users with screen readers. Throughout the module there are ...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I would like to find a way to publish an object automatically to full screen, hiding the browser-managed part, for all products (Articulate Storyline, 360 e RISE)...
over 6 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Russell Lash
Hi all - I have a need for audio on PowerPoint slides and this deck will not be built with Presenter. Easy to add the audio to a slide. And it plays fine, ONCE. When ...
over 6 years ago
By Marc Davey
Jackie Mosher
Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new to Storyline and we're using 360. Is there any way to build a highlight box and screen out the rest of the slide? I haven't found anything...
over 6 years ago
By Steve Gannon