Last Post Replies
Phil Hobrla
Hi All, As some of y'all learned earlier, I'm in a local business competition with my nascent eLearning business. As part of this, I have to do 25 target customer in...
7 years ago
By Phil Hobrla
Rotem Biton
Hello everyone! I am looking for good examples of an online course promo video.  I found some nice theory tips of the do's and don'ts but not actual good video examp...
7 years ago
By Susi B
Sumetha Karthigeyen
Hi  I'm working on a project that require users to rate a video - click stars shapes which sets the state to selected. Then on the following slide create an exemplar ...
7 years ago
By Adam Hoe
Katie Delgado
I've started a new group for eLearning Developers in Olympia, Washington.  We meet up once a month at a fun location.  Check us out on LinkedIn~ https://www.linkedin....
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Tammy Tucker
Good Morning, I've built a course and it has a quiz/test that the learner must score 100% in order to activate the Next button to advance through the course. I am doin...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
John Toh
Download the free illustrated characters for your next Storyline project. Originally created in Illustrator, then export as PNG format to have the transparent backgrou...
7 years ago
By Jen Edvardsson
Elizabeth Polak
We are in the process of implementing Workday Learning and we have been asked to provide a list of "Topics" or "Subject Areas" to categorize the system.  We've done th...
7 years ago
By Bob S
Michael Brown
Using Storyline 360 - created a quiz with results page - if they don't get 100 they have to retake - If they pass takes them to a congrats screen if they fail takes th...
7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jo P
Hi there, I've unsubscribed from the email feed but I'm still receiving them. What can I do? I want to be able to post and read questions online but don't want to rec...
7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Paula Piccirillo
A great deal has been written on the topic  of post-course evaluations (thank you Nicole Legault for your wonderful articles) as they relate to both instructor led and...
7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Peter Tranter
Im interested in finding out if is possible to host on line training on my own website. If so what are the methods or doing this rather than having to use another orga...
7 years ago
By MaryAnne Schad
Ariff Mawji
Hello all, I have been struggling to get my little drag & drop to provide the correct feedback after a second failed attempt (learners will get 3 tries in total)....
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kayode Arowolo
I'm building my first elearning packages but I seem to be stuck here. I am trying to create an interactive slide where the learners can drag/pick from a list of items ...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kiran Dhot
Hi i currently deciding between buying Camtasia and Adobe Creative cloud. The main purpose being for video recording/editing and photo editing. Any suggestions or rec...
7 years ago
By Kiran Dhot
Anthony Watson
Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to AS2 and am loving both the product and the support. A question from a newbie. I have built a course with several scenes (each sce...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Elizabeth Angulo
Hello, We are changing our branding and so all of our E-Learnings have to be updated. Is there a better/faster way to update slides then to pull the audio from the ex...
7 years ago
By Lisa Smyser
Olivia Fordoxel
Hello everyone. As part of the creation of a quiz on Articulate, I offer the opportunity to retry the quiz a second time. On the other hand, I want them to see the a...
7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Montse
Here's a video quiz template idea for making video lectures more interactive. The video is from MIT OpenCourseware. You can view and download the template here.
7 years ago
By D Copenhaver
Glen Savory
Hi All,   Im still a bit of a newbie to Storyline 2 and have been task to build a DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessment. I have attempted to do this using my lim...
7 years ago
By Glen Savory
Fiona Shemmans
Hi everyone I have just updated a previous Elearning module and when I come to preview entire project I get a error message stating  we are sorry something went wrong...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer