Last Post Replies
Montse
Here’s a simple timeline interaction for Storyline 360. The interaction is fully editable so you can customize it for your own projects. View and download
7 years ago
By Montse
Brian French
This document will show you how to use a pre-test to determine which questions are presented in the post-test, and then how to combine both tests to form a single SCOR...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Calvin Lo
has anybody here used or know a service provider that not only translates (multiple languages) content but also put them back in Storyline? We're looking for a o...
7 years ago
By David Moreno
XAn Choly
I have an image center screen that I need to motion path in a straight line to an exact location on the top right corner of the screen. How do I position the final res...
7 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Rachna Ghiya
I am working for the first time on developing screen cast videos. My client wants these videos in mp4 format. Can I publish screencasts recorded using articulate in mp...
7 years ago
By Adam Hoe
Mario Buljan
Hello to all, I need an advice which authoring tool is best to use in our case. We are planning to produce interactive video content, with branching scenarios based o...
7 years ago
By Mario Buljan
Sandi Williams
Hello! For the life of me, I cannot tell what is making my pick many question incorrect when I select all the correct objects. There are 12 correct clickable objects...
7 years ago
By Sandi Williams
Cherry Cooke
Hi    I have been trying to put together a menu that pops up when hovered over.  I started by creating a second layer (menu layer) featuring the menu items.  Pla...
7 years ago
By Cherry Cooke
Helene Caura
Hello dear community I have this scene with a simple branching using buttons. It works great on the first slide: if you click DECROCHER you resume the timeline, if yo...
7 years ago
By Helene Caura
R. L.
I just registered for the 30-day Trial Articulate 360. As a senior citizen, I would still like to stay on top of the new developments in programs like this.  1. How d...
7 years ago
By R. L.
Jeanette Brooks
Received a note from a blog reader who is looking for healthcare organizations to benchmark with. She's looking to broaden her organization's e-learning curriculum, an...
7 years ago
By Catherine Evans
Adam Nelson
Good afternoon heroes, I've got a good problem I guess. As our e-Learning program has evolved we're creating more and more content both internally and externally. Int...
7 years ago
By Bob S
Naeem Noordin
Hi All, Can anyone advice me on how to get the voice over to sound at the same level in sense of volume on each slide/interaction Many thanks Naeem 
7 years ago
By Mike Saunderson
orit k
Hi, I want to create a recorded training of an instructor, that will include: front camera, screen camera, audio narration, questions between segements, quizzes, lin...
7 years ago
By Laura Pontier
Howie Pearson
I'm looking to create a real transparent fire and smoke effect for a fire safety course and I've been on the big stock photo/video websites looking for these and they ...
7 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hi fellas, Attached is the story file for reference. Feel free to use/modify. OUTPUT Regards, Ashi
7 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Jacqueline Hutchinson
Quite a few years back I came across a super resource for capturing details of your stories/scenarios. I believed it was called a character profile sheet and I remembe...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Victoria Paige Galindo
Hey, y'all, I am new to the whole freelancing scene but want to make a go at it full-time, specifically in the e-learning niche. I am very familiar with e-learning as...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson
Janice Plowden
Hi Community, I have looked and looked and I have not seen how to: in  Articulate Storyline 2 - wait to view and enable the next button until audio is complete. I h...
7 years ago
By Janice Plowden
Marianne Green
Hi all, I still feel quite new to e-learning and course building but I have been asked to show my portfolio to a few people. I'm not sure how to get started or if wou...
7 years ago
By Richard Watson