Last Post Replies
Chuck Nemer
Hi all: I am teaching a supply chain logistics certification course and I want to create an online learning game where people answering questions correctly, they can m...
over 7 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Phil Mayor
I needed top build a progress bar that id not need to be functional, I ended up with this, not much but may help someone
over 7 years ago
By Sinchu Raj
Kerry Rasmussen
How do I replace a current quiz bank with a new one? I have tried to import a spreadsheet (using the SL template) directly into SL.... couldn't work it out. Then I imp...
over 7 years ago
By Kerry Rasmussen
Joel Williams
We are developing an in-house training curriculum for our group of Instructional Designers. We would like to leverage Articulate E-Learning Heroes as a repository for ...
over 7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Teresa Scanlon
Hi there, Wow, I have spent hours trying to get my scrolling panel to work. I am so frustrated. I cannot get the thumbar to scroll up and down the text. And there is ...
over 7 years ago
By Lisa Smyser
Paul Alders
Hi all, Last week we've started the challenge #53Freebies. So another week has started...time to share your next Freebie with our fellow community members. For the p...
over 7 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Janine Watkins
Hi, this is my first post and 1st time using articulate. I have used a Tab template and added a character who changes state with different speech bubbles. Problem is w...
over 7 years ago
By Janine Watkins
Israel Ramirez
If you had to decide ...which one would you choose?  DOCEBO OR TALENTLMS ? Based on your own experience. Can anybody give me suggestions?  pros and cons?? help me to...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Hopkinson
Just started work with a new company who are purchasing Articulate 360 and who use the latest Compliance wire as their LMS system. Can anyone advise if they are compat...
over 7 years ago
By Linda Hopkinson
Samantha Knapp
I'm working on an activity which would allow participants to click on various topics, which in turn should ideally open up the slide layer for the appropriate tab. I'v...
over 7 years ago
By Samantha Knapp
Abhinav Patil
No matter who wins tonight, STAY SAFE Articulate folks! On this election night, here's a fun-serious demo on How to Drink and NOT Drive and that Tom Kuhlmann shared...
over 7 years ago
By 42 Design Square, LLC
Rachel McGregor
Hi, What file format do the characters and graphics come in when downloaded? Can they be customised e.g. if we want to place a insignia or WHS compliant vest on chara...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel McGregor
Isabel Descrivan
Hi all, I would really like to share some of the stuff I have been working on using articulate; as I am new to it and would benefit from the feedback. The only probl...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Zimmer
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, I wanted to share a new tabs interaction that I created. There's a vertical and a horizontal version and while I built it in SL2 it can also be used in S...
over 7 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Dana Visser
I'm using Storyline 2. I have a quiz and when they get it wrong I want them to be able to go to the content, read the content, come back to the quiz and answer the que...
over 7 years ago
By Dana Visser
Macy Frost
There's been a few instances come up where I would love to include a sound or video clip from a popular show/movie/song/etc. to help drive home what my message is sayi...
over 7 years ago
By Macy Frost
Alan Mangan
Hi everyone and happy new year, I have a main graphic and i have put this in a scrolling pane as the idea was to have text boxes appearing when i click on different p...
over 7 years ago
By Anne Seller
Lila Elliott
Hi Fellow E-Learning Heroes, I'm looking for some general wisdom/insights when it comes to setting the standard for the percentage of slides that need to be viewed to...
over 7 years ago
By Tammy Wise
Ronny Mejia
Hi, I'm working on an Email etiquette training and one of the activities that i want to do in the training is to include the option of sending and email with the text ...
over 7 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
42 Design Square, LLC
Holla Heroes! After some tinkering with Rise, here's a new demo on Assessing and Rating Performance. We played with CSS a bit to get some colors/fonts to our liking....
over 7 years ago
By 42 Design Square, LLC