Last Post Replies
Frank Cucinotta
Does anyone have recommendations for beginner level courses for Storyline 2? Thank you, Frank
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Kathy Smith
How can I make an interaction where students choose from a list of attributes and come up with career matches? I teach at a tech school with 13 training programs and I...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Ankit Bankar
When i am applying trigger on timeline starts the state of next button to be normal when all shapes are visited its not working. Please see the attached file. Can anyo...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Stratbeans C
Greetings from team Stratbeans. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Happy Holidays!  
over 7 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Scott Burnett
I had an idea a couple weeks back, and I would like to find out if the idea I had was possible. In most of my courses, there are evaluations using Quizmaker. These ar...
over 7 years ago
By Annette Coetzee
Helena Smith
I am getting ready to evaluate 360, but I wanted to wait until I get some feedback regarding those that are using it with Cornerstone.  Any issues with score reporting?  
over 7 years ago
By Helena Smith
Rachel Hurst
Hi there, I'm creating a course that guides our advisors through a new chat system being built into our retail website. The chat system allows advisors to send hyper...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Matt Mayer
What are you guys doing about Flash? Flash is becoming obsolete, yet Articulate is still supporting and producing in this format which is going to become a major conc...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Landon Salsberry
We are creating performance support courses that rely heavily on the search option. We noticed the search option does not appear when using ios. After further investig...
over 7 years ago
By Landon Salsberry
Mohammed Mohammed
i have made course withe articulate storyline 2 and when i use the new storyline 360 he upgrade the course to it, then when i test the interactivity flash game with ex...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liliana Cotoara
Hi,  I am building a Likert Scale assessment in Storyline. I've used variables and triggers to show scores and totals on the results page. The problem I encountered ...
over 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
L J
Is there any way to ensure that mobile learners are watching videos while using a mobile device. I know you can disable the controls for desktop viewing but, when watc...
over 7 years ago
By Kelli Johnson
Tracy Van Kampen
I am a new user of articulate.  we have a need to utilize videos...what is the best practice, software and whatnot to utilize.
over 7 years ago
By Tracy Van Kampen
Kyle Kirkland
Good Morning Everyone! How do you make a shape (in this case, an arrow) animate from the original to a long version in Storyline 2? I have a graph in Storyline where...
over 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
A B
Hi  I have been tasked with creating a presentation for New Hires with limited resources. The presentation has to be a company overview of who we are, what we do and ...
over 7 years ago
By A B
Lance Stephenson
Greetings Heroes, My Company is looking to add an E-Learning Production Artist/ Developer to our team. We would prefer a contract-to-hire situation, but are also ope...
over 7 years ago
By Aparna Sadanandan
Peter Burn
Articulate 360 review is the best tool I've ever used for working with SMEs.  Fantastic.  Storyline 360, however, is turning my hair grayer because I have never in my ...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Susan Hilton-Buckley
Hi, I've created a course which branches into 2 separate sections each ending with a quick quiz. The pass rate for the course is 100%   - the user can pass either of ...
over 7 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Altan Ahmet
Am I able to use this option when publishing to a LMS and view a course from the web ? I know that if I want my work to function on ipad ( I have to use the articulat...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
William Rupert
I have 11 fill in slides.  Slides 1-6 come up with the fill-in boxes ready for input.  Slides 7-11 require clicking on the fill-in box before it is ready for input.  I...
over 7 years ago
By William Rupert