Last Post Replies
Sujin Choi
Hi, I'm trying to make Ranking Drag and Drop course and I make the choices. But I don't know how to drag the choices on the places where I want. How can I do?
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Kimberly Lauter
Hello, I have a bit of an eLearning challenge and would like to gather some of your thoughts on how to conquer!  I write and develop training materials for field engi...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Sheri Israel-Duarte
Hey all- hoping someone could help. I'm trying to build an interaction with two card piles. I want the learner to be able to click each pile and have a randomly drawn ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
prasad palshikar
Hello Experts, We have designed customized Rolling Gallery click interactivity. The reason for sharing this activity is we have used custom javaScript in this activit...
over 7 years ago
By prasad palshikar
Kerry Rasmussen
I noticed in the preview that there is a resources link in the top right corner; how do I upload a document to this link so that the learner can access it?
over 7 years ago
By Kerry Rasmussen
Kerry Rasmussen
Hi all I am trying to progress to the next slide by inserting a trigger for the user to go to the next slide when they clik 'next'; however: I can't insert the tri...
over 7 years ago
By Kerry Rasmussen
Ridvan  Saglam
Although the internet is full of visuals which we can use while creating our courses, I really like to create my own materials to make the course more personal. I have...
over 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, I came across this demo course on the Learning Solutions Magazine website the other day. It was created by Learnnovators and Clark Quinn and it's (IMHO) ...
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Mariane Vezina
Hi, I am trying to replicate a search function within my story.  I put in some text variables that go to a layer tied to the word, but when I try to go back to my slid...
over 7 years ago
By Mariane Vezina
Daniel  Scibienski
Hello All, I am interested in a tool that would allow our instructional design team to create storyboards and receive feedback/comments.  Ideally, the tool would all...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Scibienski
Daniel Chaveco
Hi All, Looking for a few things: 1. A recommendation for any good mobile learning tools.  Specifically, something we can have our employees download (iOS, Android),...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Chaveco
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 34 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard. Click here to launch the ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 33 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard. Click here to launch the ...
over 7 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Bonnie Cronin
My creative juices have dried up.  I have been given 60 slides of hospital corporate compliance that is looking me in the eye.  I mean full on policies, regulations, g...
over 7 years ago
By Lila Elliott
l l
Hi all! I wanted to offer up a freebie project I have been working on. Excuse me if it is a tad bit elementary (I am new to Storyline 2). This project includes a scrol...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Stuart Levinsky
Hi, I'm responsible for developing system - step-by-step training programs on the global systems used at my company.  I am familiar with how to do it in AS2 using the...
over 7 years ago
By Stuart Levinsky
Erin Chaney
Hello E-Learning Heroes -  I am about to start the process of converting my company's benefits orientation (which is currently a PPT presented every Monday for 1 hour)...
over 7 years ago
By Erin Chaney
M Claudio
Hi, all! The Guidance Counselor at my son's school invited me to be a resource speaker at the 1st Grade Career week to talk about modern non-traditional careers such a...
over 7 years ago
By kristen neill
John Spina
Hi everyone, I've been searching around for this and haven't really had any luck.  Does anyone know if it's possible to have a course open in a browser window that do...
over 7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
A S
Hello Storyline - Friends. I took a course with a trial - with the possibility to check the test ... Question: Can I change the color of the bottom superimposed surf...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard