Last Post Replies
Tim Kraft
I am not sure if I am allowed to post requests for assistance like this. If not, I apologize and understand the need to delete it.  But let's hope it's okay because I...
over 8 years ago
By Tim Kraft
Emily Bramley
Hey Guys! I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of successfully using hotspots within a state? I basically want to attached to function as a pop menu wit...
over 8 years ago
By Tim Nixon
the glide
Hi I have two slides showing different states of a drop-down list. I am trying to trigger the second slide when the user presses p on the keyboard (as they would to se...
over 8 years ago
By the glide
Clare Alexander
Hi there, I have been using a template for the content plan for a while but find its not user friendly. I have just read the E-Learning for beginners and in it was a s...
over 8 years ago
By Clare Alexander
Robert Litton
I am looking for online courses for e-learning. Are there any recommendations? I would like to have something that would allow me to listen to courses on my phone but ...
over 8 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Martin Sinclair
Hello all My company has decided to start using Articulate and I am applying for the new training job they have created. It's new to everyone in the company but I'm v...
over 8 years ago
By Martin Sinclair
Simon Dwane
Hi, I just have a question regarding MCQ assessment and reporting to Moodle.  As part of a project I'm working on, different questions will have different weights ap...
over 8 years ago
By Simon Dwane
Simon Dwane
Hello, I'm relatively new to Articulate Storyline and LMS so I just had a question regarding what is feasible with assessments. As part of a project I'm working on t...
over 8 years ago
By Simon Dwane
Tim Clark
Hey everyone I'm currently making a walk through guide for our website which is very image heavy. The problem I'm having is whenever I import an image, no matter how...
over 8 years ago
By Tim Clark
Travis Merrifield
Hi Everyone, I work for a financial institution (credit union) and we are looking to take our existing online product training and enhance/redesign it with gamificatio...
over 8 years ago
By G Ubhare
Expedite Learning
Hi All, Broaden the horizon of Storyline possibilities by unleashing the potential of the ‘shape’ tool. Scroll down to view some cool illustrations created entirely i...
over 8 years ago
By Expedite Learning
Dave Neuweiler
So a cat sneaked into the garage and made itself at home ... and was eventually adopted. And then the critter stole my little Articulate Guy. Some cats are just that w...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Steve McAneney
Hi all.  I am facing the same dilemma I think many of you face. I'm a SME/instructional designer/instructor with no time and lots to do. Sound familiar? I teach auto...
over 8 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Mohammad  Hassam
I have attended and presented at many conferences during nine years of my professional careers. However, the conference that I recently attended have changed my views ...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Rodney N.
Hello, I have a question regarding setting up a course with current templates; so that we don't have to recreate them. We have a client that has four different topics...
over 8 years ago
By Rodney N.
Adam Amin
Hello all, Just wanted to know if anyone had experience creating health and safety/fire safety e-learning in Articulate? I was wondering what the requirements are to ...
over 8 years ago
By Adam Amin
Cecilia Trevino
Hi there,  I'm working in a big project and I have a several slides, I want to insert a home button in  all of them do you know an easy way to do that? Thank you in ...
over 8 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Nicole Legault
Hey designers, What are the thoughts out there on having to scroll (horizontal, maybe vertical) in an e-learning project?  I know web designers used to consider it a ...
over 8 years ago
By Sara Kelly
Alanda Pettit
Hello all! I have an image on the base layer and there are two areas on the image that I want different layers to appear on hover. I can do that of course no issue. O...
over 8 years ago
By Alanda Pettit
Alexander Salas
I built this sample for ELH Challenge #107 and I'm sharing the .story file here. I created the iPad design in PowerPoint and it's included as the master slide.
over 8 years ago
By Alexander Salas