Last Post Replies
Elisabetta Tesser
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you could let me know some good examples of resource pages? I might be wrong but what I've found so far is that many of them just pr...
over 8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Rob Tait
Hi all, This is my first post  so hopefully this isn't repeating other threads too much. I'm trying to develop a pricing strategy for my e-learning projects and I've r...
over 8 years ago
By Shiraz Contractor-Papas
Charlene Dichter
The Toggles and button examples for the challenge were great! Are any of these available for download?
over 8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jeff Kortenbosch
For eLearning challenge #101 I created the interaction you see above. I took the challenge banner and made some easy edits in PowerPoint resulting in these 'Atsumi Emo...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Andrei Bei
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Gainey
Kimberly Valliere
Sean Hoyle started this thread about Jeopardy in Storyline and kindly provided his sample files.   Preview   Storyline File     My challenge to this forum is th...
over 8 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Belen Ferrer
Hi there fellow developers & designers, I was wondering if anyone has used flowchart software, websites, or plug-ins that they really love. I'm looking for somet...
over 8 years ago
By Belen Ferrer
Daniel Mitchell
This question isn't specific to any Articulate products, but I knew that this community is full of awesome heroes, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Does anyone know o...
over 8 years ago
By Jason Reed
Marty King
I know...this post isn't about building a course. But, I need some advice from my fellow learning developers about the best learning industry conference.  I have appro...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Schwartau
Sampath Sundar
I am trying to create a matching drag and drop quiz in Storyline. There are 6 questions with matching answers. The way it currently works, it takes the whole set as 1 ...
over 8 years ago
By Steven Wong
Dan Toomey
Hello Heroes, I am creating a course and one of the requests from a SME was to create an "interactive something" that could capture initial thoughts from a series of e...
over 8 years ago
By Dan Toomey
Jennifer Baker
My team at New Leaders, a non-profit that trains school principals, is looking for a Storyline developer to work on a 2-month contract project.  Work will be done rem...
over 8 years ago
By Jachin Krish
Designboy Chris
Hi there, I've ran into a major problem where my LMS won't record articulate events, I wanted to set variables on the text fields and record the results, but for the l...
over 8 years ago
By Designboy Chris
jagat singh
Course working fine in IE8 but above it is not loading flash contents. It check out and find out that possibly its fscommand is not working in later versions. How can ...
over 8 years ago
By jagat singh
keerti kmr
PDF link is not working while viewing  the course offline. but it is working fine on desktop. i have give an action on button "jump to file/url" to open the PDF. is th...
over 8 years ago
By Lucy Hood
Phil Mayor
I saw something similar on a website and just wanted to see if I could get close to having a scrolling website effect. This isn't perfect but is my take on it http://...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Alyssa Gomez
Hello! I need advice on how to handle requests for compliance course updates. I have found that our SMEs typically don't find out about these updates until 1 or 2 mon...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Judith Reymond
I've been asked to do some investigating on whether, or when, it is helpful for eLearning programs to be narrated for adult readers. Please share your thoughts and/or...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Richard S
Good morning! I'm looking for a few colleges around the Midwest area preferably that offer an undergraduate Instructional Design Degree geared for corporate environme...
over 8 years ago
By Richard S
Holly MacDonald
Hi all - just like the title says - looking for reco's for French translation services for both voice over and on-screen modules for national client.   Thanks! Holly
over 8 years ago
By Holly MacDonald