Last Post Replies
Elizabeth Polak
Hello, I am looking for some advice.  I have been asked to find a solution that will allow us to assess managers on different competencies and then have an automatic ...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Rebekah Pinkham
I have a project, where it plays fine in preview.  However, when I publish it, there are just 2 slides (out of about 30), the content is different. One two slides, I ...
over 8 years ago
By Jason Reed
Melissa San Juan
Does anyone get this when publishing to CornerstoneOnDemand? Any help on how to make it responsive to LMS(Mobile) and IOS/Android devices?
over 8 years ago
By Melissa San Juan
Jahn Vannisselroy
Hi there, I'm new to instructional design.  I'm seeking some 'ID 101' resources to learn from - nothing too heavy. Just concise, clear pointers - similar to the e-le...
over 8 years ago
By Jahn Vannisselroy
Rob Campbell
Hi folks I am wondering if the the community might be able to give me a tip please. What might the best way be to simply show a client and end to end example of story ...
over 8 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Ronnie Wiseman
I created a video saved it to my desk top and all looked well. I tried to save it to my YouTube account and it said it was the wrong file type now it's no where to be ...
over 8 years ago
By Ronnie Wiseman
John Nixdorf
The first slide of the attached displays a video and asks people to click the video where they see "caution zones". The second slide is a "key" that shows where they c...
over 8 years ago
By Midi Prefix
Matt Bolton
I recently purchased a .jpeg image I'd like to use in my course.  When I add it to the slide it has a white square around it.  The image is a cloud outline in blue, wi...
over 8 years ago
By Midi Prefix
Nicole Whitehead
Anyone have any good ideas and/or examples of eLearning courses that walk a learner through a detailed process in a fun and engaging way? I've been tasked with creatin...
over 8 years ago
By Christy Tucker
Jennifer  Sweatmon
Hello Everyone!  Just curious to see what software(s) or hardware (s) everyone uses to record soft skill interactions and screen captures to then insert in to Articula...
over 8 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Montse
2nd Phoenix Articulate User Group Meeting When:  Thursday, June 18 at 4:30 - 7:30 PM Where:  The Refuge Cafe Eventbrite registration I'm looking forward to seeing ...
over 8 years ago
By Montse
Sam Veasey
Hey all. Trying to figure out if we should spring for a second person to do the voiceovers for a course that I'm going to be working on next month. I kind of think it ...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
blair parkin
Hi All Thought I would post my story files here from the weekly challenges if anyone is interested Cheers Blair
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Dinesh Chawla
Hello all. I am in need of a freelance professional to convert my powerpoint slides to an articulate e-course. Look forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Dinesh.
over 8 years ago
By R T
raj singh
Hi All, I have lots of E-learning materials but how do I get people to buy? Do not even mind sharing the commission. I just want to get it out there. Have a good day ...
over 8 years ago
By raj singh
mwilliams@breg.com Williams
Hi everyone,   I am looking for a good resource to learn how to create more mobile-friendly training modules. Any suggestions?   Thanks in advance!   Mike
over 8 years ago
By Helena Smith
Katie Venit
Curious: What's your review process like, in general (or even, what's your ideal review process)?  Generally, I work with the SME on a ppt until the last possible mome...
over 8 years ago
By John Blackmon
Ada Roca
Hi everybody! Today I want to share a tutorial about Screenr in Spanish. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedO0RdAlYc I´d also like to be in touch ...
over 8 years ago
By Ed Arriaga
Helena Smith
http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/viewing-articulate-storyline-content-on-an-iphone   I am trying understand if I should upload the zipped file to the LMS ...
over 8 years ago
By Helena Smith
Helena Smith
Here is a summary of the issues we experienced during our in field testing on the tablets and the technical specs of the devices we are using. Technical Specs: Table...
over 8 years ago
By Helena Smith