Last Post Replies
James Bonney
Hi All, Just a quick question. I'm using Storyline 1, when I use variables in my courses, the variable changes the font of text, on the same screen as the variable. ...
over 8 years ago
By James Bonney
Marina Grinberg
This is a general question to all you experts out there... I am currently working for a company that provide face to face training and qualifications. Their workbooks...
over 8 years ago
By Marina Grinberg
hadas aviv
Hey Heroes, I created a drag and drop question. I want the learner to have three types of feedback. 1 - try again. 2 - retry or go back. 3. wrong. In addition, feedbac...
over 8 years ago
By hadas aviv
Cheryl Hoffman
We'd like to commission someone to create a custom animation (pretty sure it would have to be done utilizing tools outside of Articulate). The vision:  Think cartoon-...
over 8 years ago
By Bernd Salewski
Nadine Paul
We are looking for asian/japanese characters - not the language but the drawn "comic style" persons - to use in one of our e-learnings. Is there an existing character...
over 8 years ago
By Bernd Salewski
Carolyn Stoll
Hi, here's my problem.  I have a Storyline 2 project with some unusual scoring.  For one of the questions, I want the learner to get 5 points if they get it right on t...
over 8 years ago
By Jason Reed
christine jeziorowski
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have a sticker note template I can have... Tom had one to download a few years ago but download isn't working now.. I have a whiteboard backg...
over 8 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Roman Yusupov
Hey guys. We have in plan developing several Communication skills e-courses, because of the schedule is really tough right now we are looking for possible training ma...
over 8 years ago
By Roman Yusupov
John Soudias
Make a intro video for a course in fractions. I hope you like it... Here demo  
over 8 years ago
By John Soudias
Dennis Hill
My apologies in advance if this question has been answered previously. I have searched and could not see anything. I am developing several courses and have only used ...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Brian Schuster
I have wanted to post this for a long time but I know everyone is busy so I have waited.  But after the class I had today I thought I would give it a shot.  Another te...
over 8 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Alyssa Gomez
Hello! I am building a compliance course about an endless list of financial codes and what each code is used for. Has anyone built a course similar to this? ...
over 8 years ago
By tommi sem
Montse
I wanted to share a few blurred backgrounds I put together for you all. Please let me know if you have any questions. Download: Blurred backgrounds Quick video...
over 8 years ago
By Austin Harper
shivanshu katiyar
Hey everyone, Link: http://www.tech-learning.in/demo/sample8/story.html Custom New Templates. If you have any questions or comments drop me a line in the comment or ...
over 8 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Ajesh Abraham
How can/ or what are the ways in which we can make sure that a student doing e-learning is he himself? How can we prove authenticity that the student is not asking som...
over 8 years ago
By Muhammad Ghani
Omar Bunch
Is there anyway that I can have my users generate a certificate of completion in SL2 after they pass an end of course quiz or is there a way to validate who in my orga...
over 8 years ago
By Patti Bryant
sean@cobblestonelearning.com Learning
Is there anywhere to buy source files online for reuse/resale?  I am sure a lot of us are reinventing the wheel constantly for various projects, would it make sense i...
over 8 years ago
By sean@cobblestonelearning.com Learning
Shabana M.
I have been tasked with a very huge project for 8 different applications.  I have power points that I am trying to turn in to eLearning. I am new to Articulate and wou...
over 8 years ago
By Edna Jordan
Nicola Fern
Hi I was killing time in Illustrator today and came up with these trophy shield designs.  I've done a variety of colours and they are available in gold/silver/bronze ...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Gary Collins
I came across a post where someone wanted to select 2 objects from 2 large lists on separate slides and show them in a specific location on a third slide. Here is wha...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick