Last Post Replies
Christopher Grant
Hi guys, We are thinking about integrating live webinars into our online course portfolio. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of software they have use...
almost 9 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
Robert Bradley
I have a client that wants to use AS2 to create a training module that works like PPT but is made in AS2, I suggested: Step 1: recording in PPT (by module) saving as...
almost 9 years ago
By Robert Bradley
Alison Burwinkel
I am looking for a talented Articulate Developer to work with on the development of a number of courses. This would be a contract position. Please take a look at the d...
almost 9 years ago
By Alison Burwinkel
Monique South
For some reason even though I have the Next and Previous button turned off on my course, when the user returns to retry the quiz, the buttons are popping up again. Can...
almost 9 years ago
By Monique South
Brandon Dameshek
While I realize the primary focus of this discussion group is E-Learning (obviously!), I was wondering if any of you had any samples of really great Instructor-Led Tra...
almost 9 years ago
By Bob S
David Price
So I have been thinking about stock imagery recently, mainly things like people cut outs and how expensive it can be to get the sets you need for your content. I was ...
almost 9 years ago
By David Price
Richard Watson
I had a few hours of free time this evening and decided to put together this free organizational chart for those of you working in Storyline 2. http://bridgehillls.co...
almost 9 years ago
By Laura DeVol
Phil Robinson
Hello everyone, I have a project that will hopefully be kicking off soon. It is basically a clean-up project from another vendor that will require adding some interac...
almost 9 years ago
By Marcee Williams
Tim Clark
Hey there guys! Mans oldest enemy has reared its ugly head once more! I have been working on a course where quizzing is incorporated throughout with scenarios and me...
almost 9 years ago
By K P
Poornima Ramachandran
Sorry, this is not a direct question concerning e learning. But I am assuming that like our team, most of you might be the `Jack of all Design Trades' in your offices....
almost 9 years ago
By Marco Tulio Vilela
Alexander Salas
This week's submission for ELH Challenge #90 was about engaging voice interaction.  As always, many heroes displayed their mesmerizing creative skills making some awes...
almost 9 years ago
By Brian Duvall
Shubham Sharma
Hello Everyone, I am new to this group and new to course creation. I have many doubts and i am in need of some guidance from experts like you all. So, here is few of ...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Katie Venit
We turned off HTML 5 compatibility for our Articulate materials because several aspects of the interactive elements because unstable when viewed in HTML 5, to the poin...
almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Peggy  Endres
My team is having discussions about whether it's better for the learner to learn when the text boxes are close to the action on the screen,  versus in a consistent spo...
almost 9 years ago
By Cindy Turner
Rachel England
We're working on a strategic plan for developing eLearning within an organization, and we're trying to figure out how much to budget for SMEs.   How much do you pay ...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Shannon Rinella
Hi Everyone! We are starting to (finally) get momentum in exploring one LMS system for our entire company.  Since we moved to Workday last year, we feel its important...
almost 9 years ago
By Shannon Rinella
Simonne Heikel
hi, what is the best course for Instructional Design for  E-learning?
almost 9 years ago
By Simonne Heikel
David Ward
It can take a lot of time, effort, and money to develop a new version of a curriculum. Therefore, I make sure I have objective criteria that indicate a revision is nec...
almost 9 years ago
By David Ward
Diane Gibson
The first slide in my presentation is grey on the slide menu and only shows for a second when I preview my project. Anyone know what's up? TIA    
almost 9 years ago
By Diane Gibson
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone,  I saw a tweet last night from Mike Taylor that had a link to some PowerPoint design tips and how to present the same info in different ways: http://pr...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthew Guyan