Last Post Replies
OWEN HOLT
Have you ever had to create a training program strategy document as part of a formal project? I've found that this type of document is often required during an IT pro...
over 9 years ago
By Bob S
Betti Salmieri
We have been developing all of our learning modules in Articulate '09. We are looking to move to Storyline. Would we be able to update and edit our old Articulate modu...
over 9 years ago
By Betti Salmieri
Letisha Leach
I am new to e-learning ... what's the best resource for seeing sample e-learning modules?
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Gerardo Gil
Hello, I am new on the e-learning topic, but I am very interested and the information that I found here in E-learning Heroes opened my mind for a lot of things to do. ...
over 9 years ago
By Stephen Cope
Josephine Hill
Hi everyone, we are looking for an Articulate expert in Germany who can help us create a number of modules in a short time. Please check out the attachment. Kind reg...
over 9 years ago
By Josephine Hill
Mel Kuchenbuch
Hi there, this is my first post in this fantastic community. As an e-learning newbie I have a question. Does someone use the program vector magic? http://vectormagic...
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Marnie Martin
Hi Everyone! I'm Marnie and I am new to Articulate. Firstly, I'd like to say what an incredible resource this is! Wow...I am just wondering if I might be able to get a...
over 9 years ago
By Marnie Martin
Lynne Hicks
I have inherited presentations that are built entirely in Articulate.  All I have is the PPTX file...no storyboard.  There is ALOT of content on each "slide" broken up...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jerson  Campos
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a quick trick I discovered on how to easily format text in Storyline with different spacing between each line and paragraph. Watch...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Ann Ahearn
Jerson  Campos
In honor of International Cheese Lover's day (I didn't know it existed until today) I thought I'd post a link to a lorem ipsum generator that I recently found.  It's a...
over 9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Andy Moorman
Hi Brand new to Articulate and a bit stuck. Can anyone help? What I'm trying to do is have a checkmark appear on a main menu to show an element of learning has been c...
over 9 years ago
By Kris Dominiak
Alexandros Anoyatis
I was recently tasked with creating a banner ad for an MP candidate in my hometown. I had about a day to go about it which meant I had to start brainstorming ASAP, whe...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley
Laura M
Good morning everyone, I'm in the process of trying to create a standard template that we can use at my site to create all new hire training plans. This is not e-lear...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley
Faisal Patel
i need to Print only slide or shape in my e-learning course,  window.print() or creating separate hmtl page for print is also not helpful since i have take print for n...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michael M
Hi. I have an issue where the player in any web browser jumps or judders from left to right when jumping from slide to slide.  I have  optimised the player in setting...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Glen Meyer
I have a project where my video, on base layer, stops at a cue point triggering a layer interaction.  For this exercise, I trigger back to the video using using a hot ...
over 9 years ago
By Glen Meyer
Praveen Dixit
Hello, I want to know how much time user has spend on per page. Please help me with javascript. Do we need to save per page time in suspend_data. If yes plea...
over 9 years ago
By Praveen Dixit
Maree H
My client org is a complex, government dept with a huge amount of acronyms.  As part of the induction they are redeveloping they want to include 2 stand alone online '...
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Bruce Graham
Just wanted to say that I have been working with a Wacom (Fun) tablet and stylus as an input device all afternoon, and Storyline performs faultlessly. All functions - ...
over 9 years ago
By Soren J Birch
Ryan Govreau
Good day everyone, My team and I are looking to explore new delivery methods and tools to use within our eleanring projects. One avenue in particular is the use of vi...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley