Last Post Replies
Cindy Hollister
So I've been hearing a little bit about storyboards and I'm wondering how you guys do it. And is it really necessary? Is there a definite payoff to spending the time o...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Nicole Legault
Training is usually requested when management senses a problem that they think training will fix. But a shocking amount of training is developed without conducting a t...
over 9 years ago
By Carmen Toro
Alexandros Anoyatis
Just watch... Scenarios implementing this into Storyline courses already exist in my head. Cheers, Alex
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Phil Mayor
My daughter just showed me my hard won captain Smiley (original).  Apparently his head just fell off :-) There must be an endemic problem with Captain Smileys because...
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Cindy Hollister
I'm pretty new to e-learning and the company I work for has done pretty much only click-and-read type of stuff. I kind of want to introduce more interactivity but do y...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kim Austin
Hi everyone! I am building some interactivity into my compliance training modules and I am hopeful that there is some way to make completing all the drag and drop (ho...
over 9 years ago
By Kim Austin
Lesli Obenschain
Any ideas on how to get the scroll bar to work on the feedback layer of a SL2 generated multiple choice quiz on an iPad? All other scroll bars on base layers and sub l...
over 9 years ago
By Lesli Obenschain
MJ Doss
I don't have an idea where to begin! I begin my program this Fall and would like to see if I can begin as an intern somewhere even starting part-time (for now). Any su...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Chagnon
Mark mccoy
Hello,  I worked very hard to get my management to purchase Studio 13.  During my pitch for the product, there were a lot of Studio resources available on the various ...
over 9 years ago
By Mark mccoy
Brian Gil
I'm pleased to announce a new way to connect with other E-Learning Heroes Members. Starting today there's a new "Contact Me" link on the profile page: Clicking on i...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Sarah Oddson
Hi all, I'm using Storyline 2 for both eLearning and instructor led presentations.  Basically we want to have the option for both types of courses and so I am leverag...
over 9 years ago
By Katie Evans
L Casey
Hello, We develop courses in Articulate Storyline that are sold online to individuals and companies in our industry for certification, continuing education, etc. We ne...
over 9 years ago
By Sandi Lin
michelle romes
I noticed that Tom will be in Phoenix for a conference.  Do you know the dates, location, topics and price figured out yet.  Since it's January now, I would like to at...
over 9 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jackson Hamner
Penn-Harris-Madison School is replacing traditional 'Snow Days' with 'eLearning Days' so students don't fall behind in their studies. This seemed pretty cool so I tho...
over 9 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Stuart Gilbert
So I have read a lot recently about Gamification, its pros and its cons. I have also been reading a lot recently about our wonderful brains and how they work and when ...
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Gainmore Gutsa
Guys i am from Zimbabwe and i am new to e-learning and it has really captured my heart and i found myself doing a whole lot of research about it and came across instru...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Tim Slade
Hey Folks! It's been a while since I've offered a free download here in the main forums, so I thought I'd pull something together. Consider it an early holiday gift! ...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Brian Sullivan
Any Adobe Connect Pro users here? I have a question. Has anybody ever used its API? Is there an API call to run a lesson? A quick scan of the docs doesn't show any obv...
over 9 years ago
By Matt Piekutowski
vicky cecchin
Does anyone have a recommendation for a site that offers a subscription for stock video and music?
over 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Hendrik Sidaway
Hi, I do a lot of training where there is no Computers or smart phones or internet. I am looking for a solution whereby each learner gets a small device with 4 button...
over 9 years ago
By Rich Miller