Last Post Replies
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi everyone! Just a quick note wishing everyone in the community happy holidays and a great 2015! Let's make it another awesome year! Jeff
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Phil Mayor
Merry Christmas to all Articulate staff and everyone here. Hope you have plenty of Christmas cheer and also manage to get some time off with your loved ones.    
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Ashley Chiasson
Hey Folks - I just posted a little holiday gift guide for freelancers and e-learning developers (http://wp.me/p4s3cq-bp). Anyone have any additions? I'm always looking...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
hussain merchant
Dear Friends, I am Accounts Professor and trying to make Accounting elearning courses.  It is going to be my first elearning course. I learned Captivate 8.  Since la...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ethan Hilton
Greetings! First time posting, however I attended an Articulate Heroes road show and it was amazing! I am looking for some help or advice putting together a form with ...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
matthew stott
My organization is starting an online training program and we are using articulate in worpress to do so.  Already have the plugin from Brian Bratt and after some issue...
over 9 years ago
By David Smith
Todd Brison
I'm new to question bank, and trying to use it as a processor of sorts for a game I'm making in Storyline. Essentially, the "draw from question" draws a slide at rand...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David Anderson
Happy Monday E-Learning Heroes! You've probably seen our Best of 2014 lists we've shared over the past couple weeks. We've shared our best lists on: Best of 2014: ...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jay Berger
Hi, I'm facing the challenge of providing a refresher course to veteran team members regarding a conditional ("if/then"), step-heavy (use multiple tools) troubleshoot...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Jerson  Campos
Hey Guys and Gals, Just wanted to share a little trick I use when I need to crop my characters a bit and don't want them to end up looking like a victim of a magician...
over 9 years ago
By Niall B
David Anderson
'Tis the season for makeovers! Some of you folks might remember "Photoshop Fridays" from the old forums. This is similar only focused on holiday records. Those days a...
over 9 years ago
By Paul Alders
Linda Lorenzetti
I just entered the latest eLearning challenge this morning and realized (because of the new website) that the people who previously commented on the boards are no long...
over 9 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Kristin Anthony
Howdy all, I'm working on beefing up my current portfolio by creating a short course based on ELH Challenges #43 and 44. If anyone is willing or able to provide some ...
over 9 years ago
By Saprem Paunikar
Kaylie B
Hi there! Fairly new to articulate, but absolutely love what I'm working with so far! I'm a trainer with my company and am making content for our LMS system. I did so...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Duvall
A M
Is there a rule of thumb for how long it takes people to read and process on-screen text? I'm hoping for something like X seconds per Y words if it is simple W sec...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Glow
I am presenting "Traininghacks" at Learning Solutions 2015.  Here's one from me: http://businesscriticallearning.com/using-madlibs-and-concatenate-for-assessments/ I ...
over 9 years ago
By Aleksandrs Solovjovs
Joan T
I am making a quiz in Storyline 2 and want to accept ANY one of three possible answers to questions.  In other words, if the answer is 3, I will accept 2 , 3, OR 4.  T...
over 9 years ago
By Joan T
Jerson  Campos
I was really amazed that this even worked.  I was so excited about this that I rushed to post this on my blog (so excuse any mistakes please).  All you have to do is r...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Ian Monk
Hi all, I'm looking into participating in the weekly challenges and I am just wondering where the best place is to upload content (demos, posters, etc.). Is there a p...
over 9 years ago
By Ian Monk
David Anderson
            Designmodo posted their favorite 20 website designs of 2014: http://designmodo.com/best-website-designs-2014/ I think they should have included E-Learnin...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor